Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

SehitYoshinori ban appeal (ataturk35)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SehitYoshinori

Muted
Hello Lokans,

IGN: SehitYoshinori
Current IGN: ataturk35
Ban date: 2nd March, 2023
Ban reason: Macroing
image.png

I used to have an account called Yoshinoringo and that account had access by my friends including KocZilla. He used my account to evade his permaban on this server around 9-10 months ago. When I bought this new account, I created a ticket in discord and get unbanned. So what I am trying to say is that I didn’t play Loka and didn’t know about the rules at the moment of ban. When I talked to Magpieman he told me that I used macros in Conquest. However I haven’t ever been to conquest before check my eldritchbot stats if you want, you will see that I have no stats. Even though I have used macros in ganks which also leads to an unfair advantage among other players. When Skuhoo froze me and my friend SehitItadori, we both confessed that we are using ItemScroller and we are not aware of the fact, that it was forbidden. I’ve been playing without ItemScroller since I got banned and I can see the unfair advantage it gave. I’ve told that I read the rules in my first appeal and now I have read them one more time and I promise that I wont do anything against rules. I want to apologize from every player that I’ve used macro, an unfair advantage against. I would like to apologise from Skuhoo as well, although we confessed our mistake at first place and didn’t get to screen share, he spent his time with us /msg’ing each other and I think this process lasted for 5-10 minutes, so I want to apologize from Skuhoo for taking his 5-10 minutes with our mistake. I will never do something against the rules again, thank you for reading my appeal.

_rigby

-1 ItemScroller is banned on every minecraft server so you don't need to read the rules for it and it was banned from the server due to account sharing from him before so

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Appealing after such a short length of time and wasting our time is not doing your future chances any good. We are obviously rejecting this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back