Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Senshiy for Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senshiy

Sentry

Current rank:
Settler

Which rank you are applying for:
Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank:
Sentry's are the players who are closest with the community. Their jobs are to uphold the rules stated in the forums. They moderate chats, assist new players and have the ability to solve issues on the spot when presented. As a Sentry you need to have a professional mindset. Sentry's should also be knowledgeable, and a the role models to new and old player bases. They are suppose to be the "warm welcome" to the server! This position here starts "your journey" to becoming more !

Why you think you should become this rank:
Loka was a server I never took serious at first. But the more time I spent playing the more I got invested with its community. I want to elevate this server, even though I have a past of being inactive as a PVE Dev. Now though, I find myself having more free time and wish to dedicate that to the community that brought me so much joy.

When you started playing on the server:
December 11, 2016 but started actively in 2020

Time zone:
EST

How often do you play (hours a day/week):
Around 1-4 hours a day. so 28 a week

dmacest

+1 Clear is a very nice guy and has been playing for a super long time. He's never toxic and has a lot of knowledge on the server.

+1 he had always been very nice and very helpful, I think he would make an excellent Sentry. Plus Senshiy the Sentry has a nice ring to it!

_Bl00dy

+1 clear is a G, never is toxic, knows a lot about Loka I think he can help be the driving force to further improving the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back