Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Seraphim is recruiting

virfy

Sentry

2023-04-20_01.20.22.png

Seraphim is recruiting! We are currently looking for long-term members, those who would like a place to build, hangout, and have fun.

ascalonmap.PNG

Seraphim was founded on February 18th, 2023, in the heart of Ascalon, with the hopes of becoming a place for my friends and I to experience Loka, away from the PVP scene. Focusing more on building and everything Loka. But now that the walls have been finally started construction, it is time to bring in new people!

Seraphim is a great choice for you if:
- Your main goal on Loka isn't to PVP
- You enjoy building, decorating, and designing
- You want to be apart of a tightly knit community
- You are chill, and respectful to everyone
- Your timezone is around normal NA times, a lot of us are PST

- You want to learn everything Loka
- You are looking for a town to make your mark in

Seraphim is NOT a great choice for you if:
- You only play Loka for the PVP
- You aren't self motivated

- You just want a town to afk in temporarily

V

General Information:
We have our own Discord, Private build server, and a max town level! There is much to build and design within the town, including a city above water, a palace, icetracks, arenas, and much, MUCH more. The overall theme for the town is Angels, as the name suggests (Seraphim) - And no, we are not religious, but we have a simple hierarchy in place that mimics the nine levels of angels, from Seraphim(9) to Angel(1). Also, if you are still wondering about PVP, the town is not completely separated from it, we still have Conquest from time to time.

A top-down view of the town on the build server:
2023-04-24_16.54.58.png

Interested in joining, or have some questions? You can DM me in private, ingame or on Discord. I won't be sharing the Discord Server invite here!

virfy#8985
IGN: virfyy​

McDanky

Guardian

View attachment 7130

Seraphim is recruiting! We are currently looking for long-term members, those who would like a place to build, hangout, and have fun.

View attachment 7131

Seraphim was founded on February 18th, 2023, in the heart of Ascalon, with the hopes of becoming a place for my friends and I to experience Loka, away from the PVP scene. Focusing more on building and everything Loka. But now that the walls have been finally started construction, it is time to bring in new people!

Seraphim is a great choice for you if:

- Your main goal on Loka isn't to PVP

- You enjoy building, decorating, and designing

- You want to be apart of a tightly knit community

- You are chill, and respectful to everyone

- Your timezone is around normal NA times, a lot of us are PST

- You want to learn everything Loka

- You are looking for a town to make your mark in

Seraphim is NOT a great choice for you if:

- You only play Loka for the PVP

- You aren't self motivated

- You just want a town to afk in temporarily

V

General Information:
We have our own Discord, Private build server, and a max town level! There is much to build and design within the town, including a city above water, a palace, icetracks, arenas, and much, MUCH more. The overall theme for the town is Angels, as the name suggests (Seraphim) - And no, we are not religious, but we have a simple hierarchy in place that mimics the nine levels of angels, from Seraphim(9) to Angel(1). Also, if you are still wondering about PVP, the town is not completely separated from it, we still have Conquest from time to time.

A top-down view of the town on the build server:
View attachment 7132

Interested in joining, or have some questions? You can DM me in private, ingame or on Discord. I won't be sharing the Discord Server invite here!

virfy#8985
IGN: virfyy​
Sorry all the builders who don’t pvp are in Sandsete, Edgewind, and Tican and are mostly inactive. Unless you’re interested 👀

Back