Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Shoan ban appeal (xShoanFx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babysoy

Slicer
Posting this for Shoan

During all this time i've been banned on the server, i have changed so much as a person and some people can tell. Since i stopped playing minecraft I made myself a better person and i would never do what i did in the past again. I was banned for Bullying and Harassment, back then i was 14 almost 15, now i'm 17 almost 18, i've said sorry to everyone who i managed somehow to make him feel bad or worse things. and i've matured a lot since i got banned and stopped playing minecraft, now i want to play back because i've seen some of my friends playing the server and it's pretty funny.

I know that what i did wasn't good and was very bad, but with another chance i can show to everyone that i've changed for well
I want to say sorry to Lufer especially and Lena, I was just a kid when i did it and again i'm very sorry.

Sorry to the staff for making you all waste your time on me and thank you for looking up at my appeal. Have a nice day.

Luquinhas_

+1it's been a long time, enough for a person to mature, going from almost 15 to almost 18 is a big time gap, where people can already clearly discern their actions.

I hope u can come back Shoan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back