Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Silver911 Permban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver911

Slicer
Hello Loka Community & Staff. I was very active about 1-2 years ago and wasn't exactly the most "pleasant" person to be around. I have changed for the better and ready to come back reformed, alas this wasn't the reason I was banned. I was banned for PayPal Chargeback issues, which happened when the bank got concerned with a different IP. It took money from the Loka Staff and I would be willing to pay for all that was lost. It was 1 subscription, 1 500 orbs purchase, and 1 1100 orbs purchase. Which I've checked and added back up to $23. If needed I'd send more if PayPal took a cut. I am sorry for my past actions and hope I can make a return to this wonderful community.

Last edited:

Haldyir

Slicer
Lets not forget how you 95% nearly successfully attempted to frame me for Novas ban for some ungodly reason. You photoshopped discord pictures and almost got me banned by Bat until he caught you in the lie. Is there anyone to support this statement of you really have changed?

Silver911

Slicer
Lets not forget how you 95% nearly successfully attempted to frame me for Novas ban for some ungodly reason. You photoshopped discord pictures and almost got me banned by Bat until he caught you in the lie. Is there anyone to support this statement of you really have changed?
I forgot about this incident and am very sorry. You were a close friend to me and I threw your trust away. Honestly, I have not been talking to anyone from Loka recently, but I still am in contact with TigerBird as the closest person.

Evil_X

Sentry
The fact only now you care about resolving these issues and you left out reasons that could contribute to your ban (e.g. Castalina) really isn't the greatest sign.
What stops you deciding to leave Loka again in the future and also leaving with a bad reputation? It's good you want to pay the money back etc but that's all you've owned up to and said you've changed on.
+0

Silver911

Slicer
The fact only now you care about resolving these issues and you left out reasons that could contribute to your ban (e.g. Castalina) really isn't the greatest sign.
What stops you deciding to leave Loka again in the future and also leaving with a bad reputation? It's good you want to pay the money back etc but that's all you've owned up to and said you've changed on.
I understand what you mean, but I was saying I changed since then whilst I know I was banned for the money. I sent the money before reading this, it should go through in like 20 minutes. Of course PayPal charged them absurdly for the chargeback which is why it was a problem. Also with my attitude, not only have I changed, I've grown older, that may sound like a weak excuse but as a boy in his teenage years, you tend to grow drastically through maturity wise.

Last edited:

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
The reason for your ban was indeed solely due to the chargebacks you issued. You have now paid them back as well as the extra fees Paypal charged us. As a result, we are lifting the ban. However, it's important to note your past misdeeds regarding your conduct on the server will still be taken into account should further rules be broken. As a result, we may not be able to give you warnings for future rule breaks. So please be careful and read our rules thoroughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back