Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Added Skin Swapper Mod

Greeneryy

Muted
Mod: Skin Swapper

i’m back and unbanned, since my ban, i’ve put my time into other hobbies and separated myself a bit from pvp, in consenquence, i’ve developed an addiction into making skins, and this mod, allows me to quickly swap between the nearly 400 versions of my skin that I like to use, this mod is purely usable in the menu so it’s not even a gameplay mod, it has no effect on gameplay whatsoever so yes pls allow

(also it’s not even updated to 1.19.4 someone fork it and update it pls)
1683909274719.png
look it’s aladran greenery

Greeneryy

Muted
oops i posted this in wrong thing or, can an admin move my post to mod whitelist sowwy didn’t mean to

Greeneryy

Muted
Alternatively you can just change it from within the MC Launcher, then relog
the reason why the mod is very useful to me is cos every time i relaunch the game it takes atleast like 3 minutes if I kill the game task and then quickly relaunch, if I fully quit it takes around 5 minutes to relaunch and get back in, mod allows me to do it in 20 seconds, cool mod no reason to not add it

and i close launcher in the background for better fps cos fps is bad enough already

Last edited:

Greeneryy

Muted
u can also change ur skin in minecraft.net from ur account settings btw
yeah duh but then i have to open the browser, much more cpu demanding than the launcher, the point of the mod is that it’s incredibly simple and time saving

berdb

Slicer
This exact same thing is in lunar, allowing you to swap skins easily, no reason not to allow the fabric mod.

Last edited:
Back