Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Special Fishing Spots

agorednocit

Slicer
An idea has been rattling around my head that certain bodies of water should have a higher chance of fishing treasure, or catching two fish at once. EX: a certain mountain lake gives custom items similar to collecting Strange Motes. Or maybe when fishing in the Burning Sea during a full moon, gold nuggets have a 10% chance of being snagged.
An NPC could be placed around ports; and if you complete quests for him he may give you information on where/when to fish. This is a loose concept and I'm not sure how easily it could be implemented. But it would make fishing exciting and rewarding.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
+1 from me! "Fish around the World" is always fun, as are daily fishing tournaments (Starts at a certain time, lasts an hour, tracks the number of fish everyone catches, and the most caught gets a prize, etc)

gabrosen

Slicer
+1 from me! "Fish around the World" is always fun, as are daily fishing tournaments (Starts at a certain time, lasts an hour, tracks the number of fish everyone catches, and the most caught gets a prize, etc)
ok seems like a good idea, but I personally think you should try to either make the fish have a Wight, or have a more of a variety of fish, this will make it so that you can have more food types and/or have a bigger fish to allow you to win not only for the amount but there can be two categories, for weight and the amount :D

Jedoi

Slicer
Clownfish should be worth 100 points because The FISH knows all, sees all, and is all.

gabrosen

Slicer
there should be coral riffs and other marine ecosystems and maybe sunken ships, that have like air pockets in them, oh hey there should be other items that allow you to breath underwater, and maybe more archeological sites around the world of loka, that would be pretty cool and maybe there can be an industry on archeology. that would be fun, like an adventure!!!
I
I
v
look at quote :3

Last edited:

Artagan

Slicer
There's a very nice little lake in the mega taiga that I've taken to calling Lake Terenas, named after a certain somebody.

Can that be a special fishing spot please? :)

Back