Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Spooder Unmute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

oSpooder

Muted
Hey gamers,
Its me Spooder. I have thought over my actions of what I said for me getting my second permute. Therefore I am growing up and getting more sense of knowledge. It has been almost a year since this mute and I wanted to play the game I loved without having to write down what I need on signs. It just feels harder and I think I deserve one more chance to see my true personality. I will not talk bad about people just from a pixel game. Getting older is the thing that's makes you wonder what you did bad in your past to not do it again. I think I should get one more shot at an unmute to prove who I really am. I hope you guys understand, this would mean a lot for me.

Sincerely,
Spooder

Lurnn

Slicer
i love you spooder but honestly i think its best if you just stay muted another lil while, till atleast your allowed to use discord

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to the length of time that has passed, we are willing to lift the mute. However, you have been perma muted twice in the past, so if we have to mute you again I don't expect it to ever be lifted, this will be your final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back