Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Strqq Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strqq

Hello Lokans and Dear Staff,

I got banned 3 months ago for Macroing and firstly I want to apologize from every person that I made their games unfair. It was a dumb thing to use that macro and Now I think they have no difference with cheating. However I used this ItemScroller mod/macro for a day and I only went to zyre twice and to conquest once. I request for an unban or a short tempban reduction since I used the macro less than other macro users. I believe staff will deside the best about my situation when I got ss‘ed by Skuhoo I directly admitten my macro and didnt cause a lot of work

UghVexa

+1 he has waited a long time and he never was toxic in chat so I think he deserves he didn't use it for a long time he just used it in zyre 2 times and I believe that he should get a temp ban or unban

Last edited:

pippeyy

+1 he has waited a long time and he never was toxic in chat so I think he deserves he didn't use it for a long time he just used it in zyre 2 times and I believe that he should get a temp ban or unban
3 months is not a long time for macro

Strqq

he threatened me on another server because of what happened in loka mc.I did threaten you in game that I will siege your town in turkish towny servers because you stole my items in lokamc. It‘s an in-game threat so i dont think its a serious thing

I did threaten you in game that I will siege your town in turkish towny servers because you stole my items in lokamc. It‘s an in-game threat so i dont think its a serious thing

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We not be lifting this ban due to you lying in your appeal. You were using Macros on Loka on the following dates, which greatly exceeds the one day you claim to have been using them.

10/12/22
9/12/22
7/12/22
6/12/22
5/12/22
4/12/22
3/12/22
2/12/22
1/12/22
30/11/22
29/11/22
28/11/22