Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

SUPALOLXD for LCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolkidsupa

IGN: SUPALOLXD
Current rank: Settler
What you think is expected of position: LCR's should be expected to present ideas from the community to higher staff to see if it's something that will better the server. This position should have players that have been playing for quite some time and understand the community's interest and is up to date with new and old metas.
Why you think players should support you: I have been actively playing Loka since September/October 2020 and I have seen old and new LCR's go. I want to introduce some new ideas to the table and work with staff/developers to benefit Loka.
When you started playing on the server: June, 24, 2020 (actively playing though, September/October 2020)
(Optional) A category within Loka you'd like to represent (Building, PvP, Story, etc): PvP
Time zone: PST
How often do you play (hours a day/week): 3-5 hours a week.

coolkidsupa

you did not use to play 3-5 hours a week.
still though supa is funny +1
in about a week or 2 i'm gonna have alot more time, i tried to be modest with my hours as I've had alot of schoolwork/sport practices as of late. My sport ends in a week or 2 and i'm just grinding homework since it's almost end of semester

Greeneryy

Muted
in about a week or 2 i'm gonna have alot more time, i tried to be modest with my hours as I've had alot of schoolwork/sport practices as of late. My sport ends in a week or 2 and i'm just grinding homework since it's almost end of semester
You're so wise supa, I'm such a big fan of you now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back