Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Survival Games or UHC

Ronshaud

Slicer
So, you know how no one plays overload anymore? Why not change overload into survival games or UHC? I would love to have one of those to replace overload. But I think survival games is better. It could keep some players from going on other servers just to play survival games. I would like to stay on Loka and play Survival Games at the same time. We could also replace the overload heads and make it as our top survival games players or our new winner. This is a great Idea that I am picturing in my head as I type this. Could you please make this possible? Thanks.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
To me, survival games (hungergames) are very much a minigame, and every single server has one. If there's a staggering amount of support for the addition of a survival games minigame for Loka, I'll consider adding it; however, I'd like to keep Loka unique, and I don't think we're missing all that many players simply by not having a survival games server.

I think with some of the upcoming additions, we'll be able to rebrand Loka in a way that's even more exciting than it's ever been and that will help us get some new members.

That said, I'm all for hearing ideas about what to do with Overload. At the moment, if there were any kind of new PvP game added, I'd probably just replace Overload with it entirely.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
If we did add another pvp game, it might be as simple as Team Deathmatch or CTF with Talents. They're popular, easy to understand games that everybody knows how to play and they create chaos faster than your average VotA mid-fight.

Overload's too big for either of those though, so a new map would be required, I'd say.

Ronshaud

Slicer
I was thinkin of CTF.. Maybe we can build the map like one of the call of duty maps.. Maybe Nuketown :D

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I don't think recreating maps from other games is a good idea...

To be fair, almost all of our Arena maps are straight ripoffs from WoW (literally every one but the underground Spawn Ruins map)... Wouldn't hurt to design our own though.

Last edited:
Back