Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Swords are too OP

Evil_X

Sentry
I've done some research into the pickaxe and frankly if used as the meta weapon on Loka, the side effects would be catastrophic.
Players wouldn't bother with conquest as they instead compete to make crazy strip mine spaghetti to mine up all the diamonds before others.
It'd be best for Loka if the pickaxe remained untouched, in fact for the sake of the wider Minecraft community its potential must be left untapped.

Therefore I suggest that we should focus on turning beetroot into the new meta, in fact, beetroot has tons of potential.
Beetroot stew could replace the need for the also op health potion.
Your beetroot will come with random enchants when harvested and you get better enchants the longer the beet has been growing.
Loka's use of the beet will lead to a server-wide rebranding. "Lokaroot, beetroot conquest since 2021."
1630101105708.png
A few ideas for the future Lokaroot server:
A special tournament bracket where you harvest your beet just before the fight leading to WaCkY battles.
Orbs could be used to customize your beet, disguising it as other food items. Nobody would expect your carrot to instead be a legendary beet.
Loot boxes for different rarities of beetroot.
Beet fusion to make a stronger beetroot.
The beet could be craft into red dye which acts as a new loka currency, the better the beet, the more red dye! Red dye can be used to craft loot box beet shards to craft beet boxes!
Beetroot decay, your beets decay overtime, forcing you to grow new beetroot all year round!
Beet daycare, a place to drop off your beets so they can be cared for when you're away
Raids! Wild animals will storm your town trying to attack your precious beet farms, defend them with your life!

Last edited:

Vescure

Slicer
I've done some research into the pickaxe and frankly if used as the meta weapon on Loka, the side effects would be catastrophic.
Players wouldn't bother with conquest as they instead compete to make crazy strip mine spaghetti to mine up all the diamonds before others.
It'd be best for Loka if the pickaxe remained untouched, in fact for the sake of the wider Minecraft community its potential must be left untapped.

Therefore I suggest that we should focus on turning beetroot into the new meta, in fact, beetroot has tons of potential.
Beetroot stew could replace the need for the also op health potion.
Your beetroot will come with random enchants when harvested and you get better enchants the longer the beet has been growing.
Loka's use of the beet will lead to a server-wide rebranding. "Lokaroot, beetroot conquest since 2021."
View attachment 3104
A few ideas for the future Lokaroot server:
A special tournament bracket where you harvest your beet just before the fight leading to WaCkY battles.
Orbs could be used to customize your beet, disguising it as other food items. Nobody would expect your carrot to instead be a legendary beet.
Loot boxes for different rarities of beetroot.
Beet fusion to make a stronger beetroot.
The beet could be craft into red dye which acts as a new loka currency, the better the beet, the more red dye! Red dye can be used to craft loot box beet shards to craft beet boxes!
Beetroot decay, your beets decay overtime, forcing you to grow new beetroot all year round!
Beet daycare, a place to drop off your beets so they can be cared for when you're away
Beet daycare yes

Back