Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Swords Only mutator

glory

I think a good mutator to add that will be good for gameplay and most players would actually enjoy is one that removes any damage that isn't from a sword. This would include crystals, bows, and any other item used to inflict damage.

UghBraces

Muted
I think it is a good idea to remove crystals from the game as I cannot stop myself from running straight into a guy whos obviously about to crystal me.

Eyvah

I think its a good idea to actually learn 1.9 pvp instead of carrying crystals to figts!!!!

passway

Muted
hard_time.gif

berdb

Slicer
I think its a good idea to actually learn 1.9 pvp instead of carrying crystals to figts!!!!
i think i am good enough at 1.9pvp.. i just find carrying only a sword to every fight lame and digging ganks + airforce + crystaling is fun

Haz5

I think it is a good idea to remove crystals from the game as I cannot stop myself from running straight into a guy whos obviously about to crystal me.

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep

(I hit berds crystal twice and died in front of him)

glory

u guys don’t understand that these recruits with a combined iq level of 6 are going to constantly chase a guy named sinkguppy because he is terrible.

berdb

Slicer
I find that the good players chase me more than the recruits, once the recruits see that I'm crystaling they normally back off & quit chasing

doota

when you (a player with a functioning brain who knows how the game of minecraft works) sees a player place down obsidian (which is used to place crystals), you should probably turn around (move your mouse) instead of walking straight into the crystal

Back