Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Talongon Story

Jedoi

Slicer
I ran at the speed of light. Of rather, at the speed of Shadefire, my horse. Together we climbed the hills and jumped the trees and raced across the plains. I looked at the sun, and realizing it was dropping, called to Jen and Gode. “Guys, time to bring Greyfire, Shadefire and Grey Shadow in.” So we quickly rode back into Talongon. I opened the wall and as everyone entered, I closed it back again. “That was fun.” I said. “Yea” Jen and Gode replied. Gode and I glanced at each other and went to our houses. “I got the gold.” He told me. “I got the carrots.” I replied. We both rode our horses into the pen, and fed them both a golden carrot. As we fed the foal, which looked like Grey Shadow, and rode it we discovered this horse was fast! We called her Shadeflash. “Hey Laz!” I called to my friend in the mines, “We got a superfast horse.” I informed her. “Can I ride her?” Jen asked. “Yea”, gode replied.

I was so happy as I rode the streets of Talongon with my friends. They were back. Owner Lazuli was in the mines, as Chef Godemox was taking care of the chickens for his Restaurant, Godemox Fried Chicken. (GFC). Knight Cesar was walking around town, killing invading mobs. Chronicler Leasaur was making cake, while Cookies_ Jenna was tending to the horses. While I, Peacemaker Jedoi, talked with each of my friends, overjoyed I was no longer alone. “Alone we may survive, but together we shall thrive!” I thought, think of Talongon’s motto. I was happy to be in a strong town with loyal members and wonderful allies. I walked by Laz’s horse, and patting Flicka, I said “Oh, Flicka, you have a wonderful owner. She owns a beautiful horse, and the most perfect town.”

When Loka ended, I didn’t think any town could be a true home as Asgard was, but Talongon definitely the only one that could ever of lived up to Asgard. I do miss Asgard, but I love Talongon just as much. I looked forward to a bright future alongside my fellow breeders of Talongon.
The Talongonians.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Thieflord304 said:
It's a shame that place gets constant holes in the walls ._.

All great cities start somewhere. Best way to learn to build defenses is to have them compromised.

Jedoi

Slicer
Thieflord304 said:

Actually its not constant. Most of the time we only get one every few days. Besides, Talongon shall fade into the line of fallen towns, as a new city rises from the ground, bringing the former members of Talongon with it, and new hope and faith that each one of us in our new town shall pull through, and together our city shall shine and be known as one that will go down it Lokan history.

Jedoi

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Thieflord304 said:

Actually its not constant. Most of the time we only get one every few days. Besides, Talongon shall fade into the line of fallen towns, as a new city rises from the ground, bringing the former members of Talongon with it, and new hope and faith that each one of us in our new town shall pull through, and together our city shall shine and be known as one that will go down it Lokan history.

AKA renaming the gen; changing up the wall a little, ext, ext.

Back