Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Temporarily Banned for Language

Psychedelic98

Slicer
I was just strolling around Loka like any other day, when I encountered someone who has been giving Loka quite a bit of trouble lately. His name is yoshiluva. He asked me what it is I do. I kindly responded, I fuck bitches and get money, and then it came out of nowhere. The message popped up on my screen, "Temporarily banned from server for 1 minute" I was devastated. The next thing I heard was Magpie laughing at me in Skype. I demand that this ban be lifted immediately and I also demand an apology from Magpie for the horrible things done to me tonight. I shall seek financial compensation for time lost at a later date. Thank you.

Psychedelic98

Slicer
My appoligies, next time I will say "Puta mierda, obtener dinero." However this simple mistake does not require such a harsh punishment and such abuse should be dealt with in a strict manner.

mopb3

Slicer
I agree, so much abuse. Magpie you should be ashamed.

Crypt please demote him this instant, oh and add some other charges that don't belong to him in there too.

andrekeroxd

Slicer
Psychedelic98 said:
My appoligies, next time I will say "Puta mierda, obtener dinero." However this simple mistake does not require such a harsh punishment and such abuse should be dealt with in a strict manner.

This means "Whore shit, get money"

The correct way to say it would be " Cacho putas, obtengo dinero " Other words for cacho are, garcho and fornico.

mopb3 said:
Magpie you should be ashamed.

Crypt please demote him this instant

Seeing as there's an opening for Old One, I'd just like to point out that I wouldn't mind becoming one :)

mopb3

Slicer
andrekeroxd said:
Seeing as there's an opening for Old One, I'd just like to point out that I wouldn't mind becoming one :)
Not a chance, I got diiibs!

Back