Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The Ascalon Map (selling copies)

Kotten

Slicer
I have made a 1:4 map of the entire continent Ascalon and I have marked all of the towns that I can. The map is 14x19 maps and that is a totalt of 266 maps.
Towns are marked with named banners. I have also marked ruins, dock and elder's rest.
Towns that are not marked: Matrix Nuxvar Homelessstead Eneria Enamo Evoloution

Prices
"Normal" - The price for the map will be 32000 shards (500
:Cores:
).
"Cheap" - If you want a lower price you can trade me 1064 iron (16 stacks and 40
:iron_ingot:
), this will make the price 22000 shards (343
:Cores:
and 48
:power_shard:
).

I will only sell 1 whole map per week, but in festivals i will do more. Priority queue will be given to the people that pay with the cheap version. For further information and tickets join this discord server Volantian Market

map.png

Ignore the glass pane in the middle, had to stand on something.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
Priority Queue will be given to people who buy the cheaper version?

Ah yes, I'll pay 57 bucks and get it sooner than Jerry who paid 75 bucks 7 months back.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
At least at the moment, if you /sign a map, it cannot be copied. As well, I am open to discussions about a feature/recipe to prevent map copying because we enjoy the economy of map arts on Loka tbh.

Kotten

Slicer
At least at the moment, if you /sign a map, it cannot be copied. As well, I am open to discussions about a feature/recipe to prevent map copying because we enjoy the economy of map arts on Loka tbh.
but that costs 100 orbs?

Orphious

Slicer
just wanna appreciate how epic the map looks, being able to see the builds and towns you can't normally see on the official Loka map

lowkey wanna see one for Garama and Kalros

Back