Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The Banimal Zoo

Zor95

Slicer
I don't expect this suggestion to be taken seriously, but I found it funny enough to share.

In 1.4 there is a command block that can apply any command to a specific player, all players, or only players around the block. What if instead of banning players they were all sent to a jail located somewhere in spawn. Once inside this jail they'd be completely trapped and muted and people can come by to taunt them and pick punishments such as drowning or death by fire. After a certain amount of time or after each sentence was given the command block would ban all the players around it.

Newdood

Slicer
Zor95 said:
I don't expect this suggestion to be taken seriously, but I found it funny enough to share.

In 1.4 there is a command block that can apply any command to a specific player, all players, or only players around the block. What if instead of banning players they were all sent to a jail located somewhere in spawn. Once inside this jail they'd be completely trapped and muted and people can come by to taunt them and pick punishments such as drowning or death by fire. After a certain amount of time or after each sentence was given the command block would ban all the players around it.
That would be fun.
Extremely so.

Zor95

Slicer
That's exactly where I got the idea. I read it and was liek... we could do this on Loka!

Back