Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The end.

passway

Muted
This alliance is a endless effort of misery. I try, we die. Even if we are out warped by 5 we all die first warp. There is no winning. It is only losing… people like coolkidsupa have lost for a year straight and given up. Anytime they hear the words “wonder” “warp” “help” they get flashbacks to the 11 months of misery. The grass grows slower each warp and the grass has finally stopped growing for me. Even if we warp even we are still down by 10 players who are invis. We would have to warp 20 more then them to be considered even numbers but we are so trash you all die first warp and I’m left to save the alliance. I’m done. I’m sick of it. I cannot stand for my legs are so weak. Next month I’m not fighting. I’m not going back to this pain I was in for over 4 months. My shine is gone. The only thing I wish is for peace with the world and world with the peace. Yes I did write this all right now on my phone.

Goodbye world

jibblypop

Guardian
Sorry to hear that friend! Would you like to donate all of your items to be put in an exhibit dedicated to your time and history on Loka!

Back