Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The Loka+ Resource Pack [16x]

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
Can there be a no optifine version, optifine is laggy af for me

This pack relies on Optifine's CIT feature, which is used to replace Loka's custom items' textures with new ones. It cannot function without Optifine.

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
n77dRAc.png

Loka+ has been updated to 1.13+!
Download: http://eldritchbot.com/Loka+.zip

This update can be considered phase 1 of the icon update. My goal is to revamp all of Loka's GUI buttons and inventory textures with custom ones. I intended to release this all in one go but 1.13 came along and Mojang/Optifine broke everything so I figured that if I'm already releasing an update then I might as well throw in everything else I had already finished. There's still a lot of work that needs to be done with it (mainly /c status) and a lot of the current textures might be changed in future updates.

Changelog
Updated
  • 1.13 support
  • Reduced the size of the firestone while holding it
Added
  • Custom items
    • Void Storage Access Marker
    • Void Storage Deposit Market
    • Reinforced Hopper
  • /profile icons
    • Achievements
    • Recipes
    • Jobs
    • PvP Stats
    • Collectibles
    • Locked Collectibles
    • Prestige
      • 3 levels: Bronze (0-1000), Silver (1001-2500), Gold (2501-5000), Platinum (5001+)
    • Settings
    • Kill Messages
    • Titles
    • Player FX
    • Stat Track Charges
    • Lore Scrolls
    • Back Button
  • /c status icons
    • Reinforcements Available
    • Reinforcements Unavailable
    • Defends Available
    • Attacks Available
    • Balak Defends Available
    • Balak Attacks Available
  • Market
    • Next Page
    • Previous Page
    • Sell Button
Note: Blood looks a tad strange at the moment due to some fun bugs with Optifine. Until sp614x rewrites potion CIT there isn't anything I can do.

NerdieBirdieYT

Slicer
n77dRAc.png

Loka+ has been updated to 1.13+!
Download: http://eldritchbot.com/Loka+.zip

This update can be considered phase 1 of the icon update. My goal is to revamp all of Loka's GUI buttons and inventory textures with custom ones. I intended to release this all in one go but 1.13 came along and Mojang/Optifine broke everything so I figured that if I'm already releasing an update then I might as well throw in everything else I had already finished. There's still a lot of work that needs to be done with it (mainly /c status) and a lot of the current textures might be changed in future updates.

Changelog
Updated
  • 1.13 support
  • Reduced the size of the firestone while holding it
Added
  • Custom items
    • Void Storage Access Marker
    • Void Storage Deposit Market
    • Reinforced Hopper
  • /profile icons
    • Achievements
    • Recipes
    • Jobs
    • PvP Stats
    • Collectibles
    • Locked Collectibles
    • Prestige
      • 3 levels: Bronze (0-1000), Silver (1001-2500), Gold (2501-5000), Platinum (5001+)
    • Settings
    • Kill Messages
    • Titles
    • Player FX
    • Stat Track Charges
    • Lore Scrolls
    • Back Button
  • /c status icons
    • Reinforcements Available
    • Reinforcements Unavailable
    • Defends Available
    • Attacks Available
    • Balak Defends Available
    • Balak Attacks Available
  • Market
    • Next Page
    • Previous Page
    • Sell Button
Note: Blood looks a tad strange at the moment due to some fun bugs with Optifine. Until sp614x rewrites potion CIT there isn't anything I can do.
My life is complete

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
Loka+ has been updated to 1.15.2. Please use the latest version of OptiFine (G1 pre21 at the time of this post) or you will get missing textures for a few items. The custom golem textures are currently not working due to a bug with OptiFine. I didn't feel like that was enough of a reason not to release the update though.

Download Loka+ here: http://eldritchbot.com/Loka+.zip

UnreadiSpaghetti

Slicer
Loka+ has been updated to 1.15.2. Please use the latest version of OptiFine (G1 pre21 at the time of this post) or you will get missing textures for a few items. The custom golem textures are currently not working due to a bug with OptiFine. I didn't feel like that was enough of a reason not to release the update though.

Download Loka+ here: http://eldritchbot.com/Loka+.zip
will there be a 1.17 update?

Back