Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The New Website is LIVE!

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Welcome to it, folks. The new Loka website is launched, complete with town pages, levels of access, town-only boards and more!

Many things yet to come and perhaps a few bugs here and there, but check it out and spread the news!

http://loka.minecraftarium.com/

Things coming soon:
-Ability to upload your own screenshot(s) of your town to display as your town's header and banner image in town views.
-Player pvp stats page is rather old and will soon be updated to the new look. Match history chart should return as well.
-Finer control over Town Board, including perhaps threads/sections for owners only. Could be fine tuned to include ranks in the distant future as well.
-Finish up the Towns page, get some better screenshots in there etc.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Don't forget, you'll need to use /register in game in order to be able to access your town's page and board.

Jedoi

Slicer
That looks awesome. So excited to explore it on my iPad later. Thanks Crypt!

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
MinecraftJedi127 said:

That said, there're some things I can do further down the road that allow the site to read well on ipad, phones, etc. Not comfortable enough to approach that until I get the rest of the site where I want it, but it's on the list.

It does look pretty sweet on an iPad 3 I will say :D

Jedoi

Slicer
Cryptite said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:

That said, there're some things I can do further down the road that allow the site to read well on ipad, phones, etc. Not comfortable enough to approach that until I get the rest of the site where I want it, but it's on the list.

It does look pretty sweet on an iPad 3 I will say :D

It looks okay n my iPad 1, but yeah at'll be awesome.....I'm on my iPad right now...that's why there are spelling errors, it's grad to type. Anyways, it looks pretty good.

Also, I didn't see the quotes you were talking about. Very exicted expecally since you said Dellsmite's mottomwould be one of them.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
You can now upload your own screenshot as your Town Page's banner image (the one in your town page, not yet the one on the town list page). This isn't as smooth as I'd like it to be yet, but feel free to test away.

Another thing to note. In 1.7, all generators will be wiped in order to allow everybody to have the 'latest gens'. Feel free to use your town page on the website but know that it too will be wiped when we go to 1.7.

Lazuli73

Slicer
I was just on the towns page and I say my quote :D, but the only town I saw was Albion. What happened to Dellsmite ;,(

Jedoi

Slicer
Lazuli73 said:
I was just on the towns page and I say my quote :D, but the only town I saw was Albion. What happened to Dellsmite ;,(

You weren't logged in. Only members can see a private town. Dellsmite is /g private-ed. You can un /g private it in game. I made it private for that short time Dellsmite was defenseless and unknown.....

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
In-game /g private has nothing to do with the website version.

If you want to make your town public on the website, you have to login, then your town will be visible on the towns page. From there, if you're the town owner, you can access your town settings and set your town to public/private from there.

Jedoi

Slicer
Cryptite said:
In-game /g private has nothing to do with the website version.

If you want to make your town public on the website, you have to login, then your town will be visible on the towns page. From there, if you're the town owner, you can access your town settings and set your town to public/private from there.

Oh. It said "Dellsmite is private." so I assumed it meant the in game thing. I was incorrect.
Sorry Laz, don't listen to me anymore. Listen to Crypt. :p

Lazuli73

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Lazuli73 said:

You weren't logged in. Only members can see a private town. Dellsmite is /g private-ed. You can un /g private it in game. I made it private for that short time Dellsmite was defenseless and unknown.....

That makes sense.

Jedoi

Slicer
Lazuli73 said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Lazuli73 said:

That makes sense.

No. Don't listen to me.

Back