Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The Server Story

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I'm going to be adding a page on the website that runs through a relatively brief history of the server from our inception. Those of you who are tight on the lore and willing to collate dates (both real-life and Lokan Ages) of major events of the server, if you could lend a hand here that would be tremendous. It'll be a beautiful looking page, I can assure you!

Extra points for links to the wiki articles, as those will help and be linked to in the page when it's made.

mopb3

Slicer
Sure, I'll do whatever needs doing from before you youngns' came and joined.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Basically I just need a list of dates and event-names; I can write out the actual lore for them.

So something like

Feb 2011 or 2012 or whatever - Server began
August 2012 - Preksak exploded the first world
etc.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I have a screenshot of the post-spire destruction at Sept 16, 2012, so the spire exploding in the second world was shortly before that. We still stayed on that world, however for some time.

MasterAegon

Slicer
Indeed. When I joined, the trainee course was broken and I spawned in the desert some a short distance from the pyramid where the battle had taken place...

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Found another screenshot of the 2nd to 3rd world change event, that was July 14, 2013

MasterAegon

Slicer
Looking back, I'm pretty sure I first came to Loka on Irish's account in early to mid august. I'm hoping to see more of the server story outlined in detail.

mopb3

Slicer
I have a screenshot of the post-spire destruction at Sept 16, 2012, so the spire exploding in the second world was shortly before that. We still stayed on that world, however for some time.
Dredging through my old laptop, I found videos of this event. Complete with the new guys that say they'll help us rebuild the server, saints :')

Also the server started February 15th 2011, and the first Guardians were about five days later.

Artagan

Slicer
I'm back. Message me on skype, I'll talk your ear off and give you pretty much any date you want.

Back