Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

ThePigGang for Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePigGang

Guardian
Current rank: Slicer
Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank: Sentry’s can be analogized as first responders of the Loka staff team. A Sentry’s main duties consist of moderating chats, assisting new players, and having the ability to help with and or solve the playerbase’s problems. Sentry’s should demonstrate a sense of professionalism, at the end of the day they are staff and represent the server. Sentry’s must show ZERO bias in their judgment. That being said they must be beyond “well informed” about server rules including keeping up with any rule changes. Sentry’s are seen as exemplary players and role models for the playerbase, new or old. Sentry’s are also considered a “stepping stone” to becoming a Guardian, meaning they are held to a high level of conduct which they must maintain.

Why you think you should become this rank: Loka is a server that I have invested months of time into over the years and I only wish to elevate the server. I believe as a Sentry, I will be able to do that to a greater degree than I can currently. As of this forum’s post I am a 2x Loka Community Representative, I still wish to contribute as a LCR but I believe I'm ready for that next step. It is important to note my experience as a LCR slightly helps with the understanding of the staff dynamic that comes with being a part of staff. I invested most of my time playing on Loka into conquest and for the past year or so I have slowly transitioned from that lifestyle and instead would like to spend most of my time on making Loka a better server.

When you started playing on the server: Feb 2, 2020
Time zone: MST, UTC−07:00
How often do you play (hours a day/week): 1-4 hours a day/ 7-28 hours a week, my schedule is pretty inconsistent so it just depends how busy I am.
Discord Tag: ThePigGang#8881

~5

olpx

+5 this dudes life is literally loka

T.P.G is one of the most respected well known most likely the best person for this position he can dedicate the time that is necessary for the role and is one of my favorite loka players there is very good person.

LobsterLarry

+5 Bacon bits is the goat. Love this guy. Porky has what it takes to be a Lokan Sentry. His five sons all support him, and I believe he’d be a great addition. (Actually one of the coolest guys I’ve met on Loka and I trust that he’d do great) one of the most loyal and trustworthy people on Loka. (And he’s a friggin PIG YO!)

Greeneryy

Muted
+5 Bacon bits is the goat. Love this guy. Porky has what it takes to be a Lokan Sentry. His five sons all support him, and I believe he’d be a great addition. (Actually one of the coolest guys I’ve met on Loka and I trust that he’d do great) one of the most loyal and trustworthy people on Loka. (And he’s a friggin PIG YO!)
haram

LostProperty

Sentry
+1. I'm not just +1ing cause he's my friend. Pig and I have been talking about this for a while and he genuinely cares and wants to better the server. He is a perfect fit for this role and would love to see what he can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back