Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

THEWORSTWW UNBANN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWorstWW

Muted
its been 7 months since I was banned, I'm I am very sorry for taking that shulker form that town I really was new at the time not knowing what I was doing. That's stupid I shouldn't have done this I realize my mistake now and I Learned from my mistakes and knowing the rules better now will and would never be happen again.

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
You didn't know what were you doing despite being tempbanned for breaking the exact same rule 5 months prior to your permaban?

Raddus_

Guardian
+1 been talking to him a bit lately, hes a rlly nice guy, I think an unban or at least a reduction to a tempban would be fair, considering what was stolen was small and easily fixed. Even if it wasnt his first time being banned for town betrayal, it was 1 shulker, I dont think that should be a permban.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We will not be unbanning you at this time. The appeal is poor and as said in this thread you were banned for town betrayal after being punished for the same thing at an earlier date. It is also not trivial to fix as you traded those items you stole to others at spawn which took us much longer to track them down. Your possible alts also do not fill us with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back