Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Tinderr Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinderr

Ill just keep this simple because I dont think anyone wants to read a essay on a good friday night like this. On the day of my ban I wanted to get Wiley aka SupCrip banned for blatant cheats but on the day I finally talked to staff about It they really didnt give me an answer on why he wasnt banned even though the hacks (to me) were pretty blatant and on that day I said something not nice about Fataldeath. That day I got really angry that as usual no one wants to even hear me out because people are just ignorant like that and they mightve just been covering for him or something idk. But I private msged sigma a video of wiley being sus and following up with that I said you can send it to the ignorant (racial slur) I dont feel like talking to him. Yes I have said some things in the past that I shouldnt have said and It put a bad impression on me and Im truley sorry for the things I said l I have learned my lesson and I understand that this hurt some people. The point is there is nothing that can justify what I said except Im sorry and that I am a changed person, also this wont happen again. For the last part I would just like to directly apologize to Fataldeath for calling him a racial slur and no one should be treated like that so sorry.

Last edited:

Marioistrash

Guardian
Tinderr has defenitley been very respectful and nice over the past month, that does not mean he is perfect. Nobody is perfect. We all have our bad moments and we all get angry. Tinderr deserves another chance.

TheFragileBlade

Slicer
wait a few days
Frankly it'll take a few days for any action to be taken much like most of the ban appeals here so it doesn't really matter. As for the ban I do agree with the reasoning but I admit Tinderr is trying to change to be a better person. Continue to strive to be better man.

(Opinions expressed are my own and do not represent the beliefs of the organizations I represent unless stated otherwise.)

Kaph

Guardian
If tinderr gets unbanned, so does wemb. Thats It

Except Tinderr wrote a legitimate ban appeal, with an explanation of the situation, and appears genuinely apologetic? Seems like the opposite of Wemb and his buddies.

For the record, I agree with Tinderr's ban. However, in light of the appeal and his improved behaviour recently, I think the admins could consider reducing the length of his punishment.

SigmaFlash

Slicer
Except Tinderr wrote a legitimate ban appeal, with an explanation of the situation, and appears genuinely apologetic? Seems like the opposite of Wemb and his buddies.

For the record, I agree with Tinderr's ban. However, in light of the appeal and his improved behaviour recently, I think the admins could consider reducing the length of his punishment.
Wemb and Squid did write a legitimate appeal. They truly had no malicious intent in naming his sword after the coach of GSW meanwhile Tinderr called someone a stereotyped and racist name.

FatalDeath

Guardian
-1 Apology not accepted. “Ignorant” isn’t a word you should be directing towards others when you’re just as ignorant. It’s also not good to lie about being a “changed person” when you’re still the same Tinderr from months prior. I genuinely wish you good luck on your strive to becoming a better human being though. It’ll be tough, but anyone can change.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Thank you for apologising, it's the right thing to do in this situation. Unfortunately, we can't be reducing the ban length on this occasion. The reasons for this are that the racial slur was directed at a specific individual and that you have multiple past offences for similar things. I understand that your behaviour has been drastically better in recent months and in this is more your past catching up with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back