Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Town Laws

Steve5729

Slicer
Hi! I'm wondering if your towns have any specific laws that you implement (Obviously no betrayal.) Little things such as forbidding the usage of leaf cutters in your town or areas that people aren't allowed to go to. This is for a project I've been working on. (One I'll post about when it's done.) but any help would be great thanks <3.

DFG1125

Slicer
No going in Jib's room #2
Don't de-spawn stuff unless you're Sparky #3
No selling or giving away town items without Sparky or Jib's permission #4 (stop asking me to sell you stuff people)

Sparky___

Slicer
No going in Jib's room #2
Don't de-spawn stuff unless you're Sparky #3
No selling or giving away town items without Sparky or Jib's permission #4 (stop asking me to sell you stuff people)
Every member in our town knows about that last one, but it's still amusing to watch people ask others hoping they will give a discount or whatnot.

To add to that I have two, personal rules for me when building our town (zoning laws if you will), I'm sure other people use these as well:

Cut down as little trees as possible when building a new thing.
Respect the walls and build with the terrain.

DeceitfulPear

Guardian
Make a lightly lit stair case with absolutely no obstruction so anyone who accidentally got inside the walls can easily remove themselves from the premise.

Keep all your valuables out in the open.

Leave the town portal open and easily accessible without the use of an enderpearl.

Mr_Void99

Hmm.... I actually have a lot of unusual town rules but I'm going to say my most important one:
1: Everyone who joins must turn in a single one of their heads (If they do not have one with them then we will help them get one) for the town member board. If they choose to leave the head will stay on the wall showing that they were once a part of the town.

The Member Board is a giant wall near the town portal that has the members head and information under it on a sign.
I use this to keep visual track of who is in the town.

Last edited:

Steve5729

Slicer
Thanks for all the great responses guys! Looking for more if anyone would like to post their rules but these are pretty cool! (Pear is so nice <3)

Back