Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Town levels progress bar

Just an idea but when your town's levels such as mining get to such a high level it takes forever to level them up i think it would be nice when you hover over the level in /g level to see a bar or number such as 900/1900 xp just to see how far along you are in that level and how much more you need to level it up.
Thanks

Ronshaud

Slicer
Just an idea but when your town's levels such as mining get to such a high level it takes forever to level them up i think it would be nice when you hover over the level in /g level to see a bar or number such as 900/1900 xp just to see how far along you are in that level and how much more you need to level it up.
Thanks
I agree with this.

Grubul

Slicer
I yotally agree. For main town levels to be displayed so we know how many levels more needed to levelup

and for /g level [the skill name]
To display xp/xp to next level

mopb3

Slicer
I know I've spoken to Crypt about this before and he's said he wants the levelling to have more mystery about it but I can't help but agree this suggestion would be a good implementation, a goal to work towards is all the more compelling if you can see your progress.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I think we can meet some sort of happy ground where we can show you a level bar but not necessarily show you exact XP numbers. Although, for many, there's no longer much mystery surrounding which things you can do to level a category the fastest. Bul knows this better than anyone ;)

Grubul

Slicer
But, id still like to know, how many levels i am away from, id say level 24 town.... How much levels do i need to achive to get that.

I think, Crypt, that you know that even better than i do :D

Last edited:
Back