Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bug unable to pot randomly

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
If there's any way you could narrow down a way to reproduce this I'd have a better chance of looking into it.

Demonio

Sometimes you just randomly aren't able to throw pots very cool and fun unfuck the pots
thats packet loss its not loka its your internet, its the same for other people with packet loss. means some packets like hit and pot packets never are recieved by the server

Lampp_

thats just cause u potted too late prob
thats packet loss its not loka its your internet, its the same for other people with packet loss. means some packets like hit and pot packets never are recieved by the server
Your clearly not cognizant enough to see if you look I right click I register the right click , the server registers the right click (because you can see the pot leave for a split second and then come back) but something isn’t letting it pot

Lampp_

Lagging out means the right click happens and then the pot doesn’t come back CLIENT SIDE but isn’t thrown server side until a later date

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
This does look like something was cancelling your pot throw attempt, we're going to look into it when we can.

Demonio

Lagging out means the right click happens and then the pot doesn’t come back CLIENT SIDE but isn’t thrown server side until a later date
packet loss means u send a packet but the server never sees it so it sends the pot back into ur inventory. its a common occurance in other games it isnt any different in minecraft. so yea i did see your hotbar ur not the first person with this issue so chill out.

Back