Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewSilence

Hello Loka Community, not many know me because I didn't play loka for a long time before I got banned, but I made a mistake and that's why I'm here. I was banned 9 months ago (June 2 2022), my ban was for Doxxing, what I did was send the face of a loka player (frvvn/litetzu) to a discord server. I sincerely feel sorry for my actions in the past. I asked Frvvn for forgiveness and he accepted the apology, I am changing as a player and I want to play LokaMC, I miss playing with my friends and I really want to play with them.

After a couple of months after my ban, I realized what I did was wrong, I shouldn't have sent his face to that discord knowing that he could feel bad. This is the third time I have appealed, the others rejected it because they said it was too short a time, but I think that today, March 2, after 9 months have passed since my ban, I think I can now be accepted.
I have tried to communicate with litetzu because a few months ago I killed him on a server and made him feel bad, but at the moment he is not responding, I don't want to have problems with him or anyone else. Nor when they ban me from doing the same thing I did in the past.
Thanks.

Nick: TheNewSilence

glory

+1 TheNewSilence is a very good person and was kind to me on a different server.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We are willing to lift this ban due to the fact this was done prior to our doxing rule change, it was your first offence and 9 months has passed. Please ensure you stick to our rules moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back