Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReachHac

Muted
Hello
Good morning/Good night to you, wherever you are reading this from. I am making this appeal because I've been banned for 6 months or more for having an inappropriate username I know what I did was wrong and shouldn't be taken as a joke I am really sorry and sincerely apologize to anyone I might have hurt when I put this username on thinking it would be funny, I genuinely ask for pardon and wish I can be taken back as another participant in the community. I am not asking for an immediate unban I am asking for a temp ban I will never commit this mistake again and ill think more about anything I want to say that could possibly harm someone's beliefs or culture. I am genuinely sorry as what I did was wrong but I think I should get a second chance to be able to play again this wonderful and fun server.

Obstinance

jopsy is racist and temperamental. mostly just screams and takes pride in saying vulgar things so keeping them both away is probably best. the chances this is a sincere appeal and not just to play again are slim to none

ReachHac

Muted
jopsy is racist and temperamental. mostly just screams and takes pride in saying vulgar things so keeping them both away is probably best. the chances this is a sincere appeal and not just to play again are slim to none
I'm not jopsy Im not like him, I don't scream or say racist stuff. you can't just assume that I do that just because he's my brother.

JopsyisBlack

Muted
look man im already perma muted and i really wouldnt affect the community the people who vc with me do it because they want to you not forced to vc with me or talk to me i dont even know who you are matter a as a fact.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We cannot unban just one of you because you live in the same location. It was not a one-off, we do not want racists on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back