Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1ceF0cus

Ign-N1ceFocus
Dear Loka community and staff I got permanently banned 8 months ago for inappropriate skin.
What I did was totally wrong because I made my skin a hitler skin which is a stupid and bad thing to make.
The reason of me doing it was very unnecessary that I went to zyre died 9 or 10 times in a row
and got raged which is not a valid reason for doing it but it happened instantly I made a bad
decision and made myself banned.Also I want to add that before I get myself banned a group of players banned themselves
as a rebellion to lokamc staff I got no communication with them and my ban got no link with them.
I never break server rules,this is the first and last thing of me breaking the rules.
Sorry for wasting your time for unnecessary situations like this.
Have a good day.

K4ppah

Slicer
+1, had many good interactions with N1ceF0cus before, I know he won't do something stupid like this again

xSnipe_TR

Ign-N1ceFocus
Dear Loka community and staff I got permanently banned 8 months ago for inappropriate skin.
What I did was totally wrong because I made my skin a hitler skin which is a stupid and bad thing to make.
The reason of me doing it was very unnecessary that I went to zyre died 9 or 10 times in a row
and got raged which is not a valid reason for doing it but it happened instantly I made a bad
decision and made myself banned.Also I want to add that before I get myself banned a group of players banned themselves
as a rebellion to lokamc staff I got no communication with them and my ban got no link with them.
I never break server rules,this is the first and last thing of me breaking the rules.
Sorry for wasting your time for unnecessary situations like this.
Have a good day.
+1 known him for 2+ years one of the humblest guy in the community free this guy

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Due to this being your only rule break on the server and 9 months passing since it happened, we are willing to lift your ban and give you another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back