Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban - dnalol

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnalol

Muted
So I got banned for town betrayal today im pretty sure and to be honest, still not sure what for, I was in a town with some of my friends who I am not friends with anymore, (Ascended) and they all claimed to say I town betrayed when I infact, did not and am now temp banned and have gotten all my stuff removed and instead, given to them. The reason why they did it you may ask, well I left their team because they kept killing people in our team and in our alliance and realized I would most likely be on the list eventually so I left and am now banned without any waring and without breaking a single rule. On loka I have not broken any rules and do not understand this unfair rule and how it was used against me.

passway

Muted
From being friends with dnalol, I know he COULD do this but he left and insided (not as town betrayal) on other servers and they are very mad trying to get him banned on luxepvp and apparently here, it’s probably false due to the fact he is poor and he could of just been using the town items at the time not stealing for insiding.

dnalol

Muted
From being friends with dnalol, I know he COULD do this but he left and insided (not as town betrayal) on other servers and they are very mad trying to get him banned on luxepvp and apparently here, it’s probably false due to the fact he is poor and he could of just been using the town items at the time not stealing for insiding.
yes, and if I was to "inside" I dont know why they would give me subowner of their town lol

Kippehz

Muted
+1 if everything here is true then you should be unbanned, but with the loss of ur items u cant get that back cuz town owner took it

Lurnn

Slicer
dna lol is very mean and went on an alt and ban evaded on V+ to trick me intot hinking i was getting a free kill on a noob and then 2v1ed me with his friend goofygoober and i died. this is not fair and messed up.

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
Your ban was 3 days, it expired last night, and at this point the appeal is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back