Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban me yo

Snoopgiraffe

My girlfriend wanted me to check out this server.
All I did was fly around cuz I don't like walking and nothin else.
Got banned so did my other alts like rly even after I said I wanted to play legit.

Just wanna play on this server with my girlfriend yo.

Ronshaud

Slicer
Sorry, you've been warned on all 3 alt to turn off your hacks and you refused. After we told your the first time, you continued to use them only on different accounts. But I really have no say so in this.

Artagan

Slicer
Entirely up to crypt on whether or not he wants to give you another chance.

Just out of curiosity, who's this girlfriend who wanted you to check out the server?

JocelynReed

Slicer
This individual was using fly and speed hacks. I warned him several times on his first account and he continued to hack until banned. (witnessed by 3 admins)

He then returned on a second alt and started hacking in the slicer course and was banned.

he returned again on 3 more ults which were all banned at that point.

I see zero reason why we would want this person in our community. I hope this ban remains.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Considering you don't seem to have any respect for our rules or admins, we're not obliged to show the same respect back to you in terms of a pardon. The ban remains. If you really feel strongly about it, wait a week and reply again if you're interested in playing Loka legitimately and we'll reconsider at that time.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Alrighty, You're unbanned. Note that if you are caught breaking any of our rules again you will be permabanned from the server. Please ensure you view and read our rules carefully. They can also be looked at in-game with /rules

Snoopgiraffe

got-it.jpg

Back