Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban Milo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnagsterMilo_

Hello, My name milo
My name milo ingame name :grotepiemelman
I got banned for inapropiate name but my name = grotepiemelman which is in dutch bigd1ckman.
I think u guys not like the name which are okay but not perma ban please. I like the server. After the last ban i learnt my lesson and wasnt my mission to get ban on loka for a minecraft name.
Im very sorry and i now changed my name.
Please unban, i will behave good as i did before my ban for my name.
I love you loka, please dont let me down

Perds_

Slicer
+1 I think it's unfair to have milo banned by this name, especially a 'perm ban', as an IGN can be changed monthly.
I think we can all think of other names on the server that are either equally, if not, worse than this IGN.

Broquu

Guardian
+1 i say just let the man change his ign wich he did and let him in, he ment no harm with it

koi0001

Guardian
+1 I think it's unfair to have milo banned by this name, especially a 'perm ban', as an IGN can be changed monthly.
I think we can all think of other names on the server that are either equally, if not, worse than this IGN.
Players are usually banned until they find a new account to play on or they change names. Milo's permanent ban is taking prior notes into account.

Tedzi_

bestof.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back