Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwevin

Muted
So i recently got banned on loka for fly hacking. First of all i wanna say that i should have done something else in the situation i got myself in. I wanna explain what happened and i really hope i could get an unban or maybe a lower ban time.

So, i was playing on loka and i got stuck in a town. And since im kinda new to loka i didnt know what kinda town it was and i thought it was like a dead town. So i thought i had to do /kill but i had some good stuff with me and didnt want to do that. Here comes the part where i made a mistake. So i installed a random free client to fly out of the town. I flew for like 5 seconds and after i got out of the town, i instantly deleted the client. Again, since im kinda new to loka i didn’t knew anyone would notice that i flew for 5 seconds. But when i tried to join again on my normal version i got banned.

After this happened, i spoke to some people and they told me that the town i got stuck in, was an ally town and i could just have messaged them so they could help me with getting out.

Again, it was such a dumb thing to do and i should have done something else instead of flying for 5 seconds. I really hope that i can get unbanned or maybe get a lower ban time.

For any further questions, message me.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
since im kinda new to loka
You joined Loka almost a full year ago. You've seen plenty of people banned for hacking by this point.

I flew for like 5 seconds and after i got out of the town, i instantly deleted the client
This is an complete lie. I watched you run around for awhile back in Noobville and then proceed to fly into the ceiling plenty of time later.

This is a 2 week ban, so you can simply wait your time. Don't make it worse by making things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back