Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unfair Mutes for "Saying Shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindblaster007

I was banned for a total of two times for studying anatomy in public chat. I said "shit" in chat. However, I didn't get muted for saying "damn", "manure", or "crap". Also, I don't understand why the server supports suicide but I can't say "shit" to study for my anatomy quiz coming up. Since I clearly didn't violate any rules I ask for both DeceitfulPear and Pac_Man_ be either demoted or removed from their current/any staff positions and any of their current applications be denied. I'm also asking for the mutes to be removed from my record history.

DeceitfulPear

Slicer
First of all, server rules apply here so do not use this language in the forums post title and leave a warning about profanity just to avoid issues.

Damn, manure, and crap are not vulgar enough to be muted/punished over. Also if you're studying for anatomy you should probably use more scientific terminology like fecal matter.

Also if you're talking about /kill as support of suicide, that argument holds no grounds. It is a simple kill command that has existed for many years and in many different games.

You are honestly lucky for only being muted as you refused to listen to multiple staff warnings and continued to use that language in public chat.

mindblaster007

First of all, server rules apply here so do not use this language in the forums post title and leave a warning about profanity just to avoid issues.

Damn, manure, and crap are not vulgar enough to be muted/punished over. Also if you're studying for anatomy you should probably use more scientific terminology like fecal matter.

Also if you're talking about /kill as support of suicide, that argument holds no grounds. It is a simple kill command that has existed for many years and in many different games.

You are honestly lucky for only being muted as you refused to listen to multiple staff warnings and continued to use that language in public chat.
Why suicide when it could be "/kill".

Unallowed

Slicer
First off, maybe I'm just reading this wrong, but from what I'm seeing it sounds like you're "Anatomy Quiz" is a made up excuse to try and bypass a chat filter.

Secondly, They do not keep history of mutes.

Thirdly, "Damn" is more of a less direct "cuss" word. Crap is also not a derogatory term.

Fourthly, In what way does this server support suicide. The only thing close to suicide that is on Loka's behalf is the /kill command, which has no ill meaning, it is only used for the ability to escape a place where you are stuck and or for other reasons. In no way is this supportive of suicide.

Fifthly, you used the word "****" ( you know the word ) in not anatomic way. In fact it was the least anatomic way possible
Your exact words were "I can't X-Ray, ****" ( Sorry if this seems derogatory, but wanted to keep the intent of his words )

mindblaster007

I'm requesting this unfair ban to be removed. I have an extremely clear record and all I did to get a ban was ask for it...

catfishjw

Slicer
I'm requesting this unfair ban to be removed. I have an extremely clear record and all I did to get a ban was ask for it...
This is actually NOT the first offense. You have multiple counts of staff disrespect and breaking our servers easiest to follow rules. Hate to be against you, but you deserved this ban

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
You were being disruptive in public chat for an extended period of time. This included bad language, trolling and disrespecting staff. You were given multiple opportunities to stop or walk away from your PC for a minute to cool off, yet you continued. You know exactly what you did. Quite frankly I feel sorry for the sentries who had to deal with your behaviour.

If you genuinely feel hard done by any mutes in the future I advise you take it straight to the forums and we will review it. Rather than arguing in chat about it. Your ban will expire in 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back