Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unmute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aressem

Since the staff do not like me so much, to the point where they put out effort to intentionally avoid my appeal, I will make this a little more serious. I was muted what I believe to be over 6 months ago (I can't remember) for calling someone in chat a "beaner" during a heated conquest fight. What I do know is I have been muted long enough to have never said a single world to this whole new generation of Loka players. Loka is the only server that I indulge in when I occasionally get on Minecraft for a little bit of gaming, that being said it would be nice to be able to talk on it. You do not have any reason to unmute me because I will continue to play anyways, but I ask you to at least consider letting me type again.

Thanks

P.S. You should let muted people use /report so when they lose all their items and you tell them to stop dming you and make a report, they actually can.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
Since the staff do not like me so much, to the point where they put out effort to intentionally avoid my appeal, I will make this a little more serious. I was muted what I believe to be over 6 months ago (I can't remember) for calling someone in chat a "beaner" during a heated conquest fight. What I do know is I have been muted long enough to have never said a single world to this whole new generation of Loka players. Loka is the only server that I indulge in when I occasionally get on Minecraft for a little bit of gaming, that being said it would be nice to be able to talk on it. You do not have any reason to unmute me because I will continue to play anyways, but I ask you to at least consider letting me type again.

Thanks

P.S. You should let muted people use /report so when they lose all their items and you tell them to stop dming you and make a report, they actually can.
I think they look over all new appeals at the end of the month it was made in tbh in like a mass form or whatever, but nice re-appeal anyways. +1 again.

koi0001

Guardian
I appreciate how with every appeal they become more serious. Hope the best for you bud; can't argue this is a bad appeal.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
The last couple of months have been very busy for us and as always banned and muted players are at the bottom of our priority list. We have limited time and assign it to what we feel is most important, so I can assure you it is nothing personal. We do appreciate the sincerity of the appeal but due to the severity of your actions, we still don't feel enough time has passed to warrant an unmute. The racist language you used on multiple occasions was wholly unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back