Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanye

Hello, y'all probably know me by now my name is Khanye/PineconeMonkey. I was perm muted after telling another player to cut themselves. I didn't mean for him to take offense by it and I am completely in the wrong. I believe what I said was childish and stupid and I will make sure not to make that mistake again. I was also super toxic in chat and I think having this long of a break from being able to interact with other players outside of my town via chat, I hope you can forgive me and I can have another chance. I will not be using chat as much and will not rage or say hateful things in chat anymore. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Last edited:

McDanky

Guardian
I do /find on you and the list of notes for chat violations fills my entire chat and then some. -1

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I do genuinely appreciate the sincerity of your appeal, but I still think it's just too early for you to be unmuted after the many chat violations that you brought upon yourself. It's also worth noting that you appealed about 3 weeks ago and the previous appeal is still technically ongoing and hasn't received a response just yet.

Last edited:

McDanky

Guardian
I made stupid mistakes but those are spread out from 2 years.
7 within the last two months. Warnings have been issued and you have continued to break chat rules. The mute is deserved and I believe the rest of the admin team will agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back