Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unreadi Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnreadiSpaghetti

Slicer
Hello fellow Lokans and Elders, I am hoping to at least get my ban reduced to the 10th so I would be able to participate in a tournament held by a close friend. I completely accept that I am at fault for my ban and the reason behind it, which was due to my lack of knowledge of the server's rules. I understand that account sharing is not allowed on the server now that I have been punished for this, as it is my first major offense on the server, and I would like to apologize for breaking this rule.

FroggyFruit1357

due to my lack of knowledge of the server's rules.
Like I said on the last appeal, it's your job to read the rules, as you agree to them when you play. This is one of the things on Loka that people get away with the most in my opinion. Reducing your ban would make the risk involved with alting the firestone even more enticing to players. Having New Fruit I happen during your ban sucks but it's how the dates worked out. -1

UnreadiSpaghetti

Slicer
Like I said on the last appeal, it's your job to read the rules, as you agree to them when you play. This is one of the things on Loka that people get away with the most in my opinion. Reducing your ban would make the risk involved with alting the firestone even more enticing to players. Having New Fruit I happen during your ban sucks but it's how the dates worked out. -1
How would this make me influence other players into doing as I did I rather avoid the situation among other players and keep them safe from being banned like I was. I hold this rather as a learning experience so i can do better as a player on this server as i have learned what I've done wrong.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I wish there was a way for it to be reduced (and it would be epic if it was), but I'm not sure that even a tournament justifies it. Sorry to see this happen though :/.

FroggyFruit1357

How would this make me influence other players into doing as I did I rather avoid the situation among other players and keep them safe from being banned like I was. I hold this rather as a learning experience so i can do better as a player on this server as i have learned what I've done wrong.
I was suggesting it as an example ban, not you yourself encouraging it, but others expecting the same done to them under the same punishment.

SayreSlayer

Muted
obvious mistake, the rules are borderline unreadable and literally have 6-7 years of conflict w/ no actual way to show which rules are the real ones. im not sayin that they got confused over that but its draconian and stupid to have the rules somewhat inaccessible when you could just delete all the posts but the real ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaph

Guardian
obvious mistake, the rules are borderline unreadable and literally have 6-7 years of conflict w/ no actual way to show which rules are the real ones. im not sayin that they got confused over that but its draconian and stupid to have the rules somewhat inaccessible when you could just delete all the posts but the real ones.

You do realise that there's only one rules post, right? The rules are in the main post. The responses to the thread are just updates to the rules, and it's good to have this 'changelog', good for transparency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back