Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Upcoming Changes to Spawners

MasterAegon

Slicer
Seems like a good alternative Mag presents. Putting a chest there would be like lighting it up and still keep the vanilla element of caving and dungeoning.

Additionally, I didn't read all the posts, can we get rid of the notification that you have to place a chest next to it? That seems to be an auto detection for caves and dungeons now. Or is there an alternative perhaps?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
We would then however need to prevent old school grinders being set up. (its more efficient to use the current chest set up so not many people would) This could be a simple rule change but i fear this could be too hard to manage.

This is my concern. We'd need to come up with some better system for automation than just placing a chest next to it since I fear how much constant checking we'd have to do about how people are using spawners.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Additionally, after we have PvE content updates, the whole concept of what may be left of our Vanilla experience will probably go out the window so trying to save the danger of finding spawners isn't quite as big of a deal I think.

Grubul

Slicer
is it supposed to still spawn blazes now and then?

Edit: Oooh, they just spawn all around. : D

Last edited:
Back