Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

UPDATED (Dec 2022) Workout Routine

W or L Split

• W

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • L (Im weak)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Greeneryy

Muted
Greenery's "new" workout routine/split
CHEST and BACK (Monday)

we start off with flat dumbbell flys 4x15, then we do some heavy bench pressing, aim to 12 reps, its ok to go to failure this early cause its heavy weight, dont go to failure if you can do more than 15 reps, you need muscle for the next exercises, we go to seated incline press, we do 4 sets of 15, then we do 4x15 on the fly machine, after that we do cable flys 4x15, and after that we do 4 dropsets of incline dumbbell press untill failure, then do back:

wide lat pulldowns 4x15, then reverse grip 4x15, then move to a flat bench and do dumbbell pullovers 4x15, after that we go to seated rows and do 4x15, both grips, then go back to lat pulldowns and get the V grip, 4x15, arguably best lat pulldown variation, after that we move to FULL ROM Seated rows to finish, again all of this 4x15

LEG (Tuesday)

so we start off our legday with 4 sets of squats, chasing 12-15 reps, then we go to leg extensions, hold it up for 3 seconds then lower, 12 reps, after that up the weight and do 5 more with explosive strength 4 sets of that, after that we go to the legpress machine, 12-15 reps for 4 sets, then we go to the harmstring curl machine and also hold it retracted for seconds then extend it slowly, 4 sets of 15, and finish off by doing calf raises 4 of 15 stood up and then machine calf raises untill failure. (this one of the main reasons I've decided to repost this, I can't walk right now my calves hurt like a bitch so im in bed)

Arm + Delts / Bicep-Tricep-Shoulder (Wednesday)

lateral raises 4x15 go easy on the weight u wanna reach 15 reps, then front raises 4x15, seated shoulder press 4x15, and then rope pullbacks 4x15, finish off with trap lifts untill it burns and it feel weird and painful :(, 4 sets of dat aswell, biceps and triceps, start off with biceps, standard bicep curls 4x15, then hammer curls 4x15, and last ez bar curls, keep it simple make sure youre using the right weight to get to muscle failure but also get like 10-15 reps in, then triceps, tricep rope pulldowns 4x15, make sure it burns, french db press 4x15, overhead db raises 4x15, skull crushers 4x15
SHOULDERS (Thursday)

CHEST again cause we want huge tits now (Thursday)

basically repeat the whole chest workout on monday

BACK again cause big bag = rizz god (Friday)

repeat monday's back workout

ABS (Saturday) Sit ups, leg raises, crunches, russian twists, Landmine rotation, rotating leg lifts, for this I used to count reps, but really i just do it till I want to cry now

Don't be afraid to comment on this post (I'm farming forum messages)

Back