Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

vibincuh unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibincuh

Muted
Hello, as many of you may or may not know I was banned about 6 months ago for helping one of my friends, Splinian, evade on Loka.

I must admit that, at the time, I did not fully grasp the consequences of my actions. And as someone who didn't really play Minecraft, I didn't really care. However, I now recognize the seriousness of my error and the value of maintaining fair play within the Loka community. And I've now come to an understanding that every player's actions have an impact on the server as a whole.

I apologize to the people who were impacted by this illicit act and especially the admins who had to take time out of their days, just to log on and ban Splinian and I. I understand that my actions not only disrupted the gameplay experience of others but also placed an unnecessary burden on the hardworking staff members who strive to maintain a fair and enjoyable environment for everyone.

I sincerely apologize my carelessness and the extra labor I put the administrators through as a result of my actions. They put in a lot of time and effort to make sure the server functions smoothly and fairly, and my actions directly betrayed their confidence. I sincerely apologize for any harm it may have done to the Loka community and acknowledge any inconvenience and irritation I may have caused.

Moving forward, I'm determined to behave responsibly and with respect going ahead in the Loka community. I am aware that it will take time to regain trust, but I am prepared to put in the effort necessary to show my commitment to responsibility and personal development.
I truly apologize once more to the administrators and the impacted athletes for my careless behavior. I sincerely hope that you will find it in your hearts to take into account my request to be unbanned and grant me another opportunity to demonstrate that I have improved. I'm committed to making amends and improving the Loka server.

Thank you for your understanding, and I eagerly await your decision.

Thank you,

vibincuh

Lampp_

Hello, as many of you may or may not know I was banned about 6 months ago for helping one of my friends, Splinian, evade on Loka.

I must admit that, at the time, I did not fully grasp the consequences of my actions. And as someone who didn't really play Minecraft, I didn't really care. However, I now recognize the seriousness of my error and the value of maintaining fair play within the Loka community. And I've now come to an understanding that every player's actions have an impact on the server as a whole.

I apologize to the people who were impacted by this illicit act and especially the admins who had to take time out of their days, just to log on and ban Splinian and I. I understand that my actions not only disrupted the gameplay experience of others but also placed an unnecessary burden on the hardworking staff members who strive to maintain a fair and enjoyable environment for everyone.

I sincerely apologize my carelessness and the extra labor I put the administrators through as a result of my actions. They put in a lot of time and effort to make sure the server functions smoothly and fairly, and my actions directly betrayed their confidence. I sincerely apologize for any harm it may have done to the Loka community and acknowledge any inconvenience and irritation I may have caused.

Moving forward, I'm determined to behave responsibly and with respect going ahead in the Loka community. I am aware that it will take time to regain trust, but I am prepared to put in the effort necessary to show my commitment to responsibility and personal development.
I truly apologize once more to the administrators and the impacted athletes for my careless behavior. I sincerely hope that you will find it in your hearts to take into account my request to be unbanned and grant me another opportunity to demonstrate that I have improved. I'm committed to making amends and improving the Loka server.

Thank you for your understanding, and I eagerly await your decision.

Thank you,

vibincuh
“Free thinkers” when they get banned from loka
+1

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
being toxic on other servers aint rlly bannable tho.......
Calling this kind of hate speech 'being toxic' shows us all we need to see.

Bullying on other servers is 100% bannable on Loka. For those who are trying to appeal, they must show us a good reason to unban them and when we can only use things outside of Loka as a point of reference, we will 100% look at conduct on other servers. Racists and homophobes are not welcome on the server so we will not be lifting the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back