Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Vinovian Backrooms

LobsterLarry

They're real. 100% Real. I have lived in this god forsaken town for like 2 years and just today alone I've found 8 rooms that I've never seen before. Some rooms don't even have doors that go anywhere. Some are completely surrounded by other rooms and seem larger than they should. Some are just hallways going nowhere. What is this town and when can we get a priest to get rid of all the bad things....

Lampp_

They're real. 100% Real. I have lived in this god forsaken town for like 2 years and just today alone I've found 8 rooms that I've never seen before. Some rooms don't even have doors that go anywhere. Some are completely surrounded by other rooms and seem larger than they should. Some are just hallways going nowhere. What is this town and when can we get a priest to get rid of all the bad things....
Only 11?

SilentStormSix

Sentry
Buddy there are at least 50+ rooms

Back