Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

virfy for Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

mads64

Sentry
Current rank:
Slicer

Which rank you are applying for:

Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank:

Sentries are moderators, and just like all of the other staff positions, they represent Loka. As such, they should be held at a much higher standard than the average player, and should be able to handle situations that require staff intervention. Sentries are also not only expected to follow the rules, but to enforce them, in an unbiased manner, despite the competitive nature of the server and it's community.

Why you think you should become this rank:

I feel inclined to contribute to Loka in many ways. An overwhelmingly large portion of my activity on the server has been in a positive light. I have built trust among a good portion of the community through my CIT business, and have never broken a single rule. I believe that I am an ideal choice for next months picks on Sentries. Many people can vouch for me, and I am confident in my ability to uphold the responsibilities of the Sentry rank.

When you started playing on the server:

August 4th, 2020, I didn't actually start "playing" until about a year ago. (I first joined with an alt, that alt has been dealt with and I have been playing on my current account since October 23rd, 2020.)

Time zone:

Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8)

How often do you play (hours a day/week):

A few hours a day usually, the ebb and flow of my activity is erratic but that is just life.

czmpos

Slicer
I don't know her but she dedicates time to the server and I'm sure she could be a great addition to our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back