Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Vote for Loka!

Zor95

Slicer
Why is everyone opposed to every form of advertising? We need more players.

MrAlchemy

Slicer
I'm with Zor on this one. I'm one of the RiffRaff that came in via mcsl. So it is a valid form of advertising.

We've just got to reword our server advertisement to appeal to those who we want to join. ;)

mopb3

Slicer
MrAlchemy said:
I'm with Zor on this one. I'm one of the RiffRaff that came in via mcsl. So it is a valid form of advertising.

We've just got to reword our server advertisement to appeal to those who we want to join. ;)
Fair point, oh and I'm all for voting

Was just stating the facts :D

Zor95

Slicer
MrAlchemy said:

Mop, did anyone ever submit anything to you for our advertisements?

IrishGuyIsaac

I also came from mcsl. Some people want to play but just don't know where to find a good server. PR is tough for a good server. You'll have to hook them with the page on mcsl and keep them once they're logged in...

andrekeroxd

Slicer
JocelynReed said:
Voted, now where is my sticker?
I've got something better for you Joce
if-you-know-what-i-mean.gif

Zor95

Slicer
Alright so the votes were recently reset on here. We've missed it by less than a week so there's still a chance to make it on page two. In the past this website has provided us with hundreds of new players and the fact that it was reset may be contributing to the little traffic we've been getting recently.

For this to be most effective we need everyone to make an account and vote once a day. It resets every 24 hours and you can vote once for each device you have. If you don't want to use your real email you can use one of the many disposable email services available. Also, Crypt you may want to risk an early build of 1.5.2 as just about everyone has already updated.

Once we hit 100 votes we should be set.

Oh and whoever wrote that advertisement... please update it.

mopb3

Slicer
The website is looking really nice these days so might be worth putting a link to it in that description.

Back