Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Wasamor Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasamor

Muted
İGN:Wasamor

BAN REASON:Hacking+Harassment

INFORMATION:I apologise if I have spelling mistakes, my English is not that good or even not good at all, so I used translation

Hello LOKAMC.
Hello Lokamc, first of all, let me explain why I used a trick.
Eight and a half months ago I saw my friends playing Locamc, but I couldn't play dia pot and I didn't care. After almost 3 weeks or so, my friends were banned. I started to rank up, but I thought that the players who came across me were cheating. The reason I thought this was because I was bouncing a lot when they hit me, but when I hit them, they almost never bounced, which caused me to limit me and open the cheat.

image.png

As for the harassment, I may have been a little verbally abusive at the time because I thought those guys were cheating.

Footnote: I have never opened a sub-account and I do not think that my ban will be lifted, but I believe that at least the ban period will be shortened.

I would like to thank you and all readers for reading my appeal.

Lampp_

İGN:Wasamor

BAN REASON:Hacking+Harassment

INFORMATION:I apologise if I have spelling mistakes, my English is not that good or even not good at all, so I used translation

Hello LOKAMC.
Hello Lokamc, first of all, let me explain why I used a trick.
Eight and a half months ago I saw my friends playing Locamc, but I couldn't play dia pot and I didn't care. After almost 3 weeks or so, my friends were banned. I started to rank up, but I thought that the players who came across me were cheating. The reason I thought this was because I was bouncing a lot when they hit me, but when I hit them, they almost never bounced, which caused me to limit me and open the cheat.

View attachment 10568

As for the harassment, I may have been a little verbally abusive at the time because I thought those guys were cheating.

Footnote: I have never opened a sub-account and I do not think that my ban will be lifted, but I believe that at least the ban period will be shortened.

I would like to thank you and all readers for reading my appeal.
-1 your community hasn’t changed at all and you’ve still been hacking on other servers B049C71F-D9DB-4C12-82F3-A48FED2AE4D6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back