Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Weakness 3 is bs

X_Cavator

Slicer
Buff tower + weakness tower has 0 counter play. The weakness 3 is outrageous, takes way too long to kill someone and gives the defenders a free win because of that. Weakness 1 or 2 is much more reasonable than 3, plz nerf.

planzorg1

While I agree that maybe Weakness 3 might be over the top, I would put forward that countless people have defeated people with buff towers and weakness towers.Typically those who are successful in attacking generators with those towers use strategy and more than one round of assault to take out the objective. Before making a post about a lack of counter-play, I would suggest at least attempting to employ some form of counter-play to see if that might work.

It's been said constantly that Conquest is designed for endgame, town versus town (often understood to be at least 3 people) gameplay. You should utilizing strategy and teamwork rather than brute force to win tgen fights.

hip736

Slicer
feels.png

gabrosen

Slicer
If you know what the game of Risk is, that game is based on strategy. Now why am I saying this? Maybe because Loka is basically Risk Same rules apply. You need strategy to win the game. If you were in charge of a military and you had to fight you would not just run in there blind and start shooting all over the place, you would have a plan.

Back