Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion webbed bolas

Kotten

Slicer
Make a text pop up in chat if you hit someone with a webbed bola. I don't want to have particles on "decreased" to see the particles, because i think particles are annoying in conquest or maybe a sound could be good to indicate when you've hit a person.

Wxndernut

use this pack makes sharpness and critical particles invisible. Turn on decreased and nothing else you wont see any particles from hitting people, but you will see webbed bola particles. Make sure to extract the .zip as well.

Attachments

• !§lClear Particle Pack.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 2

Kotten

Slicer
use this pack makes sharpness and critical particles invisible. Turn on decreased and nothing else you wont see any particles from hitting people, but you will see webbed bola particles. Make sure to extract the .zip as well.
thanks, but no
minimal paricles doesn't fully remove crit and enchanted hits

Wxndernut

thanks, but no
minimal paricles doesn't fully remove crit and enchanted hits
yeah but my pack does. you need to put the overlay over the pack you are using and it will make critical and sharpness particles completely invisibile

lilfros

Slicer
Make a text pop up in chat if you hit someone with a webbed bola. I don't want to have particles on "decreased" to see the particles, because i think particles are annoying in conquest or maybe a sound could be good to indicate when you've hit a person.
i agree, i think changing the particles to something that you can see no matter what would work too, like the particles that appear when you get a charge can always be seen no matter the particle setting

mimo4

Slicer
fix webbed bolas in general
nobody was using them when they came out so they just made them so broken its abusable now

- puts you on pearl cooldown
- disables your kb2 sword
- if you pearl and somebody hits you with it before your pearl lands your pearl deletes midair

Kotten

Slicer
yeah but my pack does. you need to put the overlay over the pack you are using and it will make critical and sharpness particles completely invisibile
it's just the quantity of the particles that annoys me, like i still like to have some

Back