Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

jail unban appeal - discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oplife

+0 Im not really sure what he did? what hate speech did he do exactly i dont think this is worthy of ban although my knowledge on the situation is quite limited
Edit:+1
Yeah so i think he got banned just because he joined his alliance's discord which was racist but he wasnt racist at all. I dont think this deserves any punishment at all if he genuinely didnt do it I think the people who were making the slurs/racist stuff should definetly be punished with a ban but i dont believe he(jail) should be.
Especially since joining ur alliance discord could be pressured to join by your ally mates but that sjust what i think

+1 nice fella and this is the stupidest reason besides those random roblox bans, he legit made 4 APPEALS in 30 days like free bro he ain't do anything

Deeuss

yea staff trying to internet police has gotten a bit too crazy atp 🤡
+1 Just unban jail atp, if he didnt type much in the disc server theres no point to ban him?

RETOOOOOO

+1, I know our bans are quite understandable, but Jail send like 4 messages which was a gif. He literally was not locked to alliance, he just join alliance discord for comms etc.

edit: Btw why he got permbaned when he wasnt muted, tempmuted or banned for something bad deed.

Xarlaq

+1, another unfair ban, just like the last one he got XD. Did nothin toxic/racist on the Discord, didn't even lock for the alliance. All he did was chat occasionally and was given a leadership role

dzne

+1 unban my friend jail right now he did not wrong its all archersquids fault wqndernut and 404lucas free him up right now. Bro had not even 50 messages in that discord server he was inactive as hell lmfao. He didnt lock for the alliance as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back