Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

What Time Should I Queue Ranked

Eyvah

what time should i be queuing ranked to queue against actually low ping players? As a NA player, if I queue ranked during the day, I will queue against EU players where the ping is from 90 to 150. And If I wait till night to queue, I will queue against Asia players because they decide to wake up 7am in the morning to queue ranked against NA players. I genuienly am going crazy about this. When Will I queue Against a NA Player? Why is everybody Eu or AS? I am having hard time breathing.

When it comes to queuing for Ranked matches on Loka Minecraft, what's the most strategic time to ensure a balanced matchmaking experience? Given that daytime often brings a surge of EU players into the mix, potentially creating tough competition, and nighttime tends to see more AS players, which may offer different challenges, how can you best time your queue to align with your preferences and goals in the game? Are there particular time slots that offer a more even mix of regions or other strategies to optimize your matchmaking experience?
Lately, my experience with Ranked matches on Loka Minecraft has been marked by a noticeable scarcity of low-ping players. Out of the last 15 matches I've participated in, I've encountered only around two players with consistently low ping. This trend has not only influenced the quality of gameplay but also the fairness of competition. A higher number of low-ping players often leads to smoother gameplay experiences, reduced lag, and more competitive matches. As a result, I'm finding myself contending with latency issues and varying degrees of lag during these recent matches, which can significantly impact the overall gaming experience.

I've noticed a significant decline in the presence of North American (NA) players in the Ranked matches on Loka Minecraft. This shift has raised some questions in my mind regarding the player base and its dynamics. Why has there been a decrease in the number of NA players participating in Loka Minecraft Rankeds? Are there specific factors or changes in the community that might be contributing to this shift? Does it relate to server time zones, preferences for other game modes, or any other game-related factors? Understanding the reasons behind this decline in NA players can provide valuable insights into the evolving landscape of the game and help adapt to the changing dynamics of the player base.

ve recently observed a pattern of AS (Asian) players queuing for Ranked matches on Loka Minecraft as early as 7 AM. This has piqued my curiosity about the reasons behind this particular timing choice. What motivates AS players to wake up so early to queue for Ranked matches? Is there a strategic advantage to queuing at this time, or are there specific time zone considerations that make it more favorable for them? Understanding the motivations and strategies behind this early morning queueing can shed light on the dedication and commitment of AS players in the competitive scene of the game.
The frustration of deranking from Emerald 3 to Gold 1 on Loka Minecraft's Ranked mode has been a challenging experience. One of the key contributing factors to this drop in rank has been the consistently high ping opponents I've encountered, often exceeding 200 milliseconds. Facing players with such high latency can severely impact the competitive integrity of the game, making it difficult to react in real-time and execute strategies effectively. In these circumstances, it becomes a formidable challenge to maintain or climb through the ranks, leading to a drop in rank that doesn't truly reflect one's skill level. The struggle against high-ping opponents highlights the importance of balanced matchmaking, which can significantly enhance the overall quality and fairness of the Ranked gaming experience.

Babysoy

Slicer
-1 shut up

yz yiğit diye biri geldi işte dedi turk alliance kurcaz falan filan iyi dedim geldim towna. Baktım bir sürü random türk toplamış ayı kazancaz diyo tamam dedim şizofren mi diye düşünürken. 2-3 gün geçti adam dedi ben gidiyorum tatile ne haber aldık ne bir şey. Neyse rivi placeleyek dedik işte 7-8 kişi topladık sonra gittiler riviye adamlar bizim çocukları kd farmı yaptı.10 dk geçti geçmedi Nuxvar alliance'tan çıktı geriye danimarkalı bir çocuk, akhisarlının 3 kişilik townı ve atheria kaldı. Bi de batuusta diye biri var gitmiş shulker filler falan diyor anlamadım geldi Skuhoo bu lag machine napıyor dedi az daha ban da yiyorduk. Şimdi de Kappahlarla townı birleştircem diyor yz yiğit umarım en yakın zamanda akıl sağlığını toparlar. Neyse türklerle alliance da 2 gün sürüyormuş iyi günler. @Mayel

Andward

Slicer
Ive recently observed a pattern of AS (Asian) players queuing for Ranked matches on Loka Minecraft as early as 7 AM. This has piqued my curiosity about the reasons behind this particular timing choice. What motivates AS players to wake up so early to queue for Ranked matches?
From my 5 total hours of queueing ranked I’ve found out that queueing during NA times leads to easier and generally more fun duels

doota

-1 shut up

yz yiğit diye biri geldi işte dedi turk alliance kurcaz falan filan iyi dedim geldim towna. Baktım bir sürü random türk toplamış ayı kazancaz diyo tamam dedim şizofren mi diye düşünürken. 2-3 gün geçti adam dedi ben gidiyorum tatile ne haber aldık ne bir şey. Neyse rivi placeleyek dedik işte 7-8 kişi topladık sonra gittiler riviye adamlar bizim çocukları kd farmı yaptı.10 dk geçti geçmedi Nuxvar alliance'tan çıktı geriye danimarkalı bir çocuk, akhisarlının 3 kişilik townı ve atheria kaldı. Bi de batuusta diye biri var gitmiş shulker filler falan diyor anlamadım geldi Skuhoo bu lag machine napıyor dedi az daha ban da yiyorduk. Şimdi de Kappahlarla townı birleştircem diyor yz yiğit umarım en yakın zamanda akıl sağlığını toparlar. Neyse türklerle alliance da 2 gün sürüyormuş iyi günler. @Mayel

PETI

-1 shut up

Back