Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

...with Lasers- Chapter 3/ My Loka Story

Mr_Void99

Hey guys! You can probably see why this chapter took so long! please comment what you think!
Link to my website where I have the full version --> https://1600064.site123.me/
Also, I'm changing the name from ...with Lasers to My Loka Story
Chapter 3: I Can't Feel My Toes... I Don't Have Any Toes!

Scene: Need Shelter

Void and SCP were caught in a blizzard; a very big one! It was freezing their toes through Void's Leather Boots he found on his way out of Jammin's castle; and SCP's diamond boots she stole from Jammin himself, but that was a while ago... Alost two whole days in fact! They were running very low on food; and as far as Void looked, there were no signs of life.

They kept on walking...and walking... hoping they would find a cave soon.

Void reached into his bag and pulled out a torch (He stole it from Jammin's Castle) and lit it with some flint and steel (also from Jammin's Castle). It didn't give off much heat, but any heat was good.

Void yelled to SCP (but the blizzard made it sound like a muffled whisper) “I'm gonna stop and dig us a hole!” SCP looked confused... “You’re a pig defending the goal?” Void leaned in closer and yelled again “I'm gonna stop and dig us a hole!” SCP smiled and yelled “OK!”

Void pulled off his bag and yanked off the shovel that was tied to the back of it. He went to work chewing through the frozen dirt and gravel...lots of gravel, but finally made them a 5x5 hole 5 blocks under the ground.

SCP crawled in as soon as she saw it was done. She grabbed to torches out of Void's backpack and mounted them to the wall. Her fingers frozen fingers struggled as she tried to spark the steel against the flint. Click Click Click Swpeh... A single spark jumped off the flint and landed on the torch setting it ablaze. SCP smiled before crashing against the wall, sound asleep.

Void sealed the exit with dirt and gravel so the heat would stay in, before nodding off to sleep as well.

Void woke up and was surprised to find that SCP was already up...and eating... That weird Alderan Sweetbread they had found in Jammin's Castle... It tasted... wrong to him, but he still managed to shove a loaf down his throat.

He looked into his bag and said: “We only have 3 more Alderan Sweetbreads, so we need to find a settlement fast.”

Once they finished eating they stood up and dug their way out of their hiding spot, and were very surprised to find...a... giant fortification that had merged with the mountain! SCP_019 pulled out her diamond sword and held it at the ready then equipped her armor; Void drew his iron sword and held it at the ready. (Void could've taken iron armor at Jammin's Castle but he chose not to because he said it makes him feel trapped, and fighting without armor makes him more nimble)

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Void turned around and saw a hooded figure wearing a black cloak and hood standing not 30 paces behind him. Both Void and SCP were very surprised... there had been no one there a moment ago...

The person asked “Why do you trespass on this land?” SCP yelled to him “We don't mean to trespass! We escaped @Jammin_Mas's Castle two days ago and were trying to find civilization!”

The person thought for a minute; but kept their eyes on them. He finally said, “Ok, I believe you; now I'm sorry about this but I can't have you telling anyone, especially Jammin about this town’s secret entrance.” Void and SCP glanced at each other

Void stepped forward and said Um we don't know about any secret entr...

CONK!

Void spun around and barely saw SCP laying unconscious on the ground before something hit him on the forehead.

CONK!

Scene: Achievement: Joined a Town

Void groaned as he sat up...in a comfy bed? The room he was in was made of cobblestone and spruce wood. Someone was sitting next to him... the hooded figure with black robes! Except... His hood was down; he had a neat beard and golden hair. He said in a deep and commanding voice “Glad to see your up! Sorry about the concussion, you couldn't learn where the secret entrance is... You see Jammin is our worst enemy, so we built this fortification called Spectros to protect us from him, and as an extra measure we did not build a main entrance or exit; only a secret one, so he will never get in.” Void asked “What’s your name?” The man answered SirAureon. Void said Mr_Void99.

Void stood up and said “Listen, I don't do titles, so if you’re expecting me to call you Sir every time I want to talk to you; forget it.” Aureon laughed and said “Go right ahead! I don't care what you call me, and I won't call you Mr.!!!” He slapped his knee. Now let’s go; I have to give you a tour.

Outside it was cold, (Go Figure) and snow was everywhere! There was a fountain in the center of the town but it was turned off. Void thought “Probably because the water would freeze if it was ever turned on.” Aureon showed Void everything; from the unique houses and the tall watchtowers that towered (Pun Intended) over them.

Aureon explained that Spectros was built into the side of the mountain, leaving plenty of rooms for them to expand inside of it.

The Great Hall was the coolest place in Void's opinion; with banners strung all over it and the smell of that disgusting sweetbread that seemed to be coming from the kitchens. Void stopped and gasped “Where is SCP?” Aureon said “I'm surprised you didn't remember earlier... but don't worry; she is safe... she's with ChessLlama.” Void looked relieved but asked who?

A voice shouted out “Me!” Void spun around and saw a young man wearing steam punk themed clothes. I am ChessLlama! Good to meet you! SCP stepped out from behind ChessLlama and waved at Void. Come with me Void, you too Aureon; we need to talk about something.

They followed Chess to a room that had a sign posted outside of it... It read WAR_ROOM. It was made out of a weird green block, cobblestone, and what looked like spruce and jungle planks.

Chess and Aureon sat in a chair across from him and SCP. Void noticed that SCP wasn't wearing her armor anymore. Chess asked “So... Aureon told me what you did to get here... The question is now... What are you going to do now?” SCP looked off to the side and thought for a moment, before saying I don't know... maybe hide somewhere...” Chess thought for a moment before saying “Why don't you stay here? We have 3 other people running around here somewhere... and the more the merrier! That would make 7” Void didn't even blink; he said Deal!

Aureon smiled “That’s good, SCP?” SCP looked unsure. She stared off into nothing, not saying anything; but from where Void was he could see that she was moving her lips ever so slightly... as though she was talking to someone.

She looked at Aureon and Chess and said “I would love to join your town!” then she finished off with a smile.

Chess said “Excellent! Now Aureon would you please go ready their rooms? I’m taking them to the armory to get them some good gear.” Aureon nodded and left the room.

Chess took them to the armory with was actually across the hall. He opened the door to reveal dozens of diamond equipment food chests. He gave one to SCP but was surprised when Void said he didn’t want one.

Void found a sword propped up against the wall; covered in spider webbing and dust. He asked “May I please have this sword?”

Chess walked over and examined it. He tossed it to Void and said “Why not?” Void caught it and saw a name carved into the hilt; he thought “Anvokr, now that’s a nice name.” He bent back over and picked up a sheath for it, that also had the name Anvokr carved into it. He sheathed the sword and strung it to his belt.

GONG

GONG

GONG

Chess’s head snapped up and whispered: “Who could be attacking us?”

He yelled “hurry up and put your gear on! A person has been spotted outside the wall!”

Scene: Rise of Opyc

Outside there were three other people covered in diamond armor. Who were busily trying to get to the Eastern Watch Tower.

Aureon landed beside Void, wearing a wing set? Oh he would have to ask him about that later... but before Void could ask him, he shot off again.

They made it to the Eastern Watchtower and saw two players standing motionless in the snow. One wore full diamond armor and held two diamond swords; and had a shield strapped to his back. The other one wore full diamond armor but only one sword... Void gasped; he recognized that face.

Void whispered to Chess, Aureon, and SCP “It’s Jammin” Aureon whispered under his breath “What does he want?”

Jammin stepped forward and yelled “Attention Spectros! You are currently harboring two players who I very much want! Please turn them over and I won’t kill every single one of you.”

One of the other people next to Void yelled “You’ve tried to break into here many times; what makes you think you can do it now?”

Jammin countered “So that’s a no?” Aureon held out his sword and yelled back “No, we will not turn over the people you seek.” Jammin chuckled... “As you wish...”

He looked at the person next to him and nodded. The person nodded and broke into a run, strait towards the wall.

(Kung Fu Panda 3: -Rise of Kai- starts playing now ;))

The stranger kept running and running, with no intent on stopping. Void thought he was going to face plant into the wall but instead, he plunged both swords into the wall and used them to launch him up! He did it over and over again, getting closer and closer...

Aureon yelled “Archers, fire at will!” Two other people next to Void pulled out bows loaded with arrows. They started rapid firing arrows at the attacker while Jammin laughed!

Every single arrow missed. The Man (Void could tell by now) launched himself above them and brought his sword down onto the archer’s heads. Their bodies fell over and disintegrated leaving only their heads. The man chuckled and picked both of them up and tossed them over the edge for Jammin to pick up.

(Kung Fu Panda 3: -Rise of Kai- Ends)

The other unnamed player next to Void whimpered “Opyc” The Man chuckled “Yes” and threw one of his swords into the players gut. The player doubled over and disintegrated leaving again; his head. Opyc retrieved his sword and pointed one at Chess and one at Aureon. He said “Give me them now, and no one else has to die.”

Aureon and Chess exchanged looks; but Aureon was secretly drawing his sword behind his back. He yelled “Over my dead body!” and brought his sword down on Opyc; Opyc blocked and gave Aureon an evil smile “Night Night” and used his second sword to stab Aureon in the chest. Aureon disintegrated and dropped his head.

SCP screamed “No!” and threw her sword, aimed at Opyc’s heart. Opyc pulled out his shield so fast it was a blur and

THUNK!

SCP’s Sword embedded itself in Opyc’s shield. She gasped. Opyc threw his shield away and started coming towards them.

Chess pulled out an ender pearl “Time to go!” and threw it. He grabbed Void and SCP and they were teleported to the base of the water fountain. Chess yelled “C’mon! Let’s go!”

Void and SCP jumped into the fountain and followed Chess down a hidden staircase. The tunnel at the bottom of the stairs was slimy and cold. Void almost slipped several times.

Chess led them through what seemed like a labyrinth. They could hear the footsteps of Opyc and possibly Jammin following them through the underground network.

They entered a room with beacon in it. Chess ran next to it and pulled a lever; and the roof crumbled. Void and SCP’s jaw dropped. A 2x2 hole went all the way to the top of the mountain! Chess flipped another switch and the beacon roared to life; sending a blue beam of light high into the sky.

Shouting came from down the hall. Chess scribbled down something onto a piece of paper with a quill he had produced from his inventory. He tossed the paper into the beam and it disintegrated, and the beam sent the ashes into the sky.

Chess readied his sword. He yelled “Ok guys... do you see the tunnel to your left?” SCP replied “The smelly one?” “Bingo, now follow that and it should take you in the direction of the port, get on a ship and get off at the market place; there you will be safe. I will try to hold them off for as long as I can.” Void reached for Chess with his mouth open; about to say “No, we can’t leave you.” But Chess yelled “NOW!” Void grabbed SCP’s hand and ran towards the exit. Before he got there he asked Chess. “Chess, why are you doing this for us?” Chess answered “Because if Jammin and Opyc want you guys, they want you for a very good reason. Now GO!” Void nodded and ran into the tunnel; closely followed by SCP.

The last thing they heard before the sword clashing was “COME AND GET SOME!”

Void and SCP followed the tunnel for several hours, with no supplies they didn’t even stop to rest.

After about 4 hours they saw a light at the end of the tunnel. They broke into a sprint. They heard waves crashing! They finally reached the end! They exited the tunnel and were relieved to find a ship at the dock!

When they boarded the ship they were surprised to find that there was no crew; but the sails unfurled and the rudder turned on its own. SO they decided not to worry.

They crashed in the hammocks that they found below decks and quickly fell asleep.

Cryptite’s Lair

Far away on a hidden island Cryptite watched Void and SCP sleep aboard the ship, as it took them to The Marketplace. He was watching them through a modified Nether Portal he had constructed.

Cryptite picked up his radio and asked into it. “You’ve failed me again Jammin. Why is he so different then the countless ones you’ve slaughtered?” A voice came back over the radio. “Sir, don’t worry; I will have this pest exterminated shortly.” Cryptite eyes flashed red; he spoke back into the radio with a demonic voice. “If you fail me again Jammin, I will dispose of you myself.”

Silence

“Understood, sir!” and the radio beeped 3 times, signaling Jammin had turned his radio off. Cryptite sat back down and began concocting a new plan; just in case Jammin failed him again...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everybody Mentioned In This Chapter
@Mr_Void99
@SCP_019
@Jammin_Mas
@ChessLlama
@Opyc
@Cryptite (Dark)
SirAureon​

Mr_Void99

I saw a few grammatical inconsistencies (I like using long words) but other than that, it’s really good!
yeah I used Microsoft word 2007 and when it goes on the forum I use Grammarly to double check, but I guess they missed them, and thx! I know I said I was going to put you in this chapter and i really tried, but I decided you could be better used in chapter 4.

catfishjw

Slicer
yeah I used Microsoft word 2007 and when it goes on the forum I use Grammarly to double check, but I guess they missed them, and thx! I know I said I was going to put you in this chapter and i really tried, but I decided you could be better used in chapter 4.
Well what I mean is it didn’t make sense from a story standpoint when you used speech without quotes, it was just confusing when that happened

Back